Om Raymond Ripanu:
I'm an enthusiastic, reliable and highly motivated individual who recently relocated to Denmark. As I embark on a journey of continuous learning and growth, I am now actively seeking opportunities to make a valuable contribution to a dynamic workplace, all while continuing my personal and professional development in this new chapter of life. I strive to reach my fullest potential and I am confident that my ambition to alwaysstay curios and dedication to learn, will help me make a positive difference.
- Sales Assistant (Tennis and Table Tennis) Decathlon Italy (Dec 2018 – Aug 2023) Modena, Italy Delivered valuable customer support and utilized my expertise in problem-solving, customer service and numeracy, ensuring a seamless shopping experience for customers.
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of sportswear brands and materials to assist customers in making informed decisions
- Resolved customer issues and inquiries promptly and professionally to maintain customer satisfaction
- Collaborated with Planning team to ensure product availability and accurate stock levels
- Cooperated with the team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Team Leader Mymenu (Oct 2016 – Dec 2018) Modena, Italy Collaborated with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design mechanical components for water treatment technologies, ensuring industry standards compliance and sustainable, cost-effective solutions.
- Scheduled and assigned deliveries, balancing workload among team members
- Conducted quality checks on orders to maintain service accuracy
- Monitored the performance of team members, identifying areas for improvement and provided training as needed
- Mechanical Designer Bilfinger Johnson Water Technologies (Oct 2013 - Mar 2014) Soliera, Italy Collaborated with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design mechanical components for water treatment technologies, ensuring industry standards compliance and sustainable, cost-effective solutions.
- Evaluated the performance and functionality of designed parts by closely coordinating with engineers and technicians
- Created comprehensive design documentation, technical and assembly instructions, ensuring accurate communication with manufacturing teams
- Proficient in creating detailed mechanical designs with Autodesk Inventor software
- Skilled in developing 2D and 3D with Parametric and Assembly modeling.
- Student Assistant Technical Office FIAT - New Holland (Apr 2012 - May 2012), Modena, Italy My first professional experience in a Technical Office during my Diploma program at Fermo
- Provided administrative assistance in the creation and maintenance of technical documents, reports and manuals •
- 2D design updates in AutoCAD
- Technical Diploma Secondary Technical School Fermo Corni (2007 – 2012)
- Mechanical Engineering University of Modena and Reggio Emilia UNIMORE (Present)
Fagfolk fra samme Produktion \/ Mekanisk-sektor som Raymond Ripanu
Fagfolk fra forskellige sektorer i nærheden af Helsingør, Helsingør Kommune
Job i nærheden af Helsingør, Helsingør Kommune
Den Sociale Virksomhed Hellerup, Danmark Pædagogisk personale
Vil du have en meningsfyldt hverdag? · Har du mod på at arbejde med børn med helt særlige behov og udfordringer? Er du god til at skabe nære relationer og kreative aktiviteter? Så er jobbet som pædag ...
Novo Nordisk A/S Ballerup, Danmark
Are you an expert in VMware? Would you like to work on defining, standardizing, and supporting the deployment and configuration of VMware based virtual infrastructures across a global scale IT infrast ...
Coloplast A/S Humlebæk, Danmark
Global Employer Branding Manager · Do you dream of leading the employer branding strategy in a fast-growing global organisation with a meaningful purpose and compelling career story? Look no further W ...