Student Analyst - Copenhagen (BB-86C1B)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Kick-Start your career in Management Consulting
You will join a dynamic, challenging and international work environment at a top-tier global Management Consulting firm.
We are strengthening our Student Analyst unit
We offer bright and driven students the opportunity to join our consulting team as a Student Analyst in Copenhagen.
Expect to get an inside-view of the world of tier-one consulting, through performing complex analyses and developing presentations both from office and at client site.
You will be part of project teams of 3-4 consultants where you will be exposed to the insights, methodologies and collaborative working style we use to deliver “Immediate Impact, Growing Advantage” to clients. In addition, you will support consultants in business development activities.
• The best on-the-job training to prepare you for a career in management consulting
• A dynamic, challenging and international work environment
• Rapid personal development through project experience
• A buddy and mentor program
You should apply if you are
• 3rd year B.Sc. student
• Considering a career within management consulting
• Open-minded, flexible and a team player
• Driven, motivated and ambitious
• Results-oriented and reliable
• In top 10% of your class
• Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
• Can commit to one year of consecutive work as a Student Analyst
There will be two rounds of interviews in a combination of personal fit and case interviews.
Please include motivational letter, CV and grade transcripts from high school and university in your application.
Deadline: 28 February 2021
Note! Interviews will take place in week 10
calendar_today1 day ago