Business Development Representative - Collaboration (Swedish speaking) (BB-9381A)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do:
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
Collaboration Business Development Representatives (BDR) are responsible for driving Cisco Cloud Collaboration revenue within the assigned territory. In this position, you will manage sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely interface with customers, helping customers achieve their collaboration goals.
We are a hardworking, ambitious, fast paced sales team; skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
Who You'll Work With:
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
* Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers and close deals while remaining highly competitive in the market space
* Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
* Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with the full Cisco cloud collaboration portfolio
* Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
* Motivate and build extended teams to utilize Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
* 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge
* Tech Education background
* Experience owning the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities, working closely with customers and/or partners
* Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
* Passionate about Sales and building positive relationships with customers
* Highly motivated candidates with determination, tenacity and drive
* Willingness to learn and launch sales experience and technology expertise
* Flexible and resilient problem solver
* Passionate about IT and ability to tap into technology
* History of career progression and desire for professional development
* Thrives in a team environment
* BS/BA Equivalent
* We are looking for people who speak a language such as Swedish
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
calendar_today1 day ago