Project Management Officer (BB-8A233)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Job DescriptionNES are looking for an Experienced Project Management Officer/Project Coordinator for a major operator in Denmark.
You will be tasked to support critical IT projects during 2021 working alongside the project managers of already ongoing projects providing much needed project management support and ensure the success of these projects.
Accountabilities will include:
- Providing project management support to the project and project manager
- Maintaining and coordinating the project planning/schedules
- Following up on tasks and actions within the project team
- Producing timely communications to stakeholders
- Issuing tracking and resolution
- Training and Testing support
- Supporting project reporting
• 5-15 years experience from similar roles
• Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Business Administration or similar.
• Experience working as a project manager leading projects, but comfortable to also take on the role of coordinator alongside another PM.
• Experience working in fast-paced environment, under pressure timelines and managing many simultaneous tasks.
• Proactive and driven by nature
• Strong stakeholder management skills is a must, with an approachable and collaborative attitude and ability to balance diplomacy with the needs of the project.
• Team focused yet autonomous and a strong communicator at all levels.
• Knowledge of IT projects and processes.
Please note only applicants eligible to work in the EU will be considered.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
calendar_today11 hours ago
work NES Fircroft