Senior Unity Developer (BB-3C6E1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Do you have a passion for developing applications, tools, and software components for sophisticated software solutions? And do you have solid experience with multiple platforms?Then this is your opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of designers, developers, business analysts, and producers that take pride in enabling the design and development of the next LEGO products and build/play experiences!
Core Responsibilities• Create software that enables the creation of apps that connect to toys
• Create and construct the platform to deliver top-tier LEGO® experiences for use both internally and with established fans, as well as people new to the brand
• Work in a cross-functional development team, collaborating across a full value-chain in software & product development
• Ensure world-class quality and the strong LEGO® values that consumers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeedingWe work with an agile mindset to deliver seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the LEGO Product Development organization.
We develop software solutions for complete lifecycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
Do you have what it takes?• A Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree such as Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent working experience
• Required mastery of C# and one or more of: C, C++, Swift, Java/Kotlin/Android, Git, and GitLab CI
• Experience creating applications for multiple platforms, including Windows, OSX, iOS and Android and a good grasp of complex software solutions
• A high degree of focus on writing high quality, maintainable code
• 5+ years of experience with Unity3d
• An ability to translate user stories and customer requirements into good software designs
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
calendar_today1 day ago