Sr. Manager (BB-9CDEF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Do you want to be the voice of the consumer and have a visible role where you impact the business with insights?We are looking for a Senior Manager who has a passion for data sense making to ensure data driven decisions as well as an innovative mindset!
Core Responsibilities1. Lead and oversee Product Net Promoter Score (NPS) Data Platform
• Deliver Pinnacle Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting and insights to front-line as well as executive teams.
• Ensure NPS data is validated, curated, and reliable.
• Close collaboration with key internal partners about surfacing relevant insights to continuously impact key strategic decisions.
• Mentor and supervise Student Worker.
2. Collaborate and partner with external vendor
• Work closely with external partner and manage relationships, data integrity, program expansion etc.
• Lead quarterly partnership meetings.
3. Drive Self-service model
• Train and upskill organization to utilize NPS program independently.
4. Innovate NPS Program
• Revise NPS program in step with changing company strategies and progress.
• Drive impact of NPS Program.
• Stay abreast of external industry to strategically advance NPS program’s impact.
Play your part in our team succeedingGlobal Insights (GI) is an organization that is core to the success of The LEGO Group. We partner with business areas to ensure insight led decision making. In doing so, we foster an insight led organization that leverages a single source of truth to drive commercial impact. We are consumer and shopper obsessed, and we aspire to deliver relevant and meaningful insights that strengthen demand creation, drive commercial impact, and help innovate for the future.
Global Insights is on an exciting journey as we have changed to a new structure comprised of 3 important teams: Business Partnering, Centers of Excellence, and Enablers. This Senior Manager role sits within the Enablers team which leads the continuous global tracking of consumer, brand, and experiences performance.
Do you have what it takes?• Ability to leverage data to inspire and provoke partners to drive business decisions, strategies and tactical execution plans which in turn, drive commercial impact
• Strong collaboration and networking mindset
• Is fully proficient and comfortable with data sense making and data visualization that will lead to concrete business actions
• Is a persuasive presenter who can convincingly articulate both inspiring and provoking insights as well as build consensus around strategic direction
• Strong business acumen and ability and passion to bridge this with generated insights for optimal impact on the business
• Openminded and innovative mindset
• Are a super user of the Office suite
• This position is part of a global team and therefore will require some flexibility in working hours
• Experience in consultancy, marketing and/or insights related functions with a track record of translating insights into business results.
calendar_today2 days ago