Senior Building Instruction Experience Developer (BB-26389)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Do you want to use your construction skills, your digital capabilities combined with your passion for LEGO to ensure a great building instruction for the LEGO builders?Then you might be the person we are looking for as our new Senior Building Instruction Experience Developer!
Core ResponsibilitiesWith our constant focus on improving our ways of working in Building Instruction Experience, you will in this position be a crucial part of our agile and digital journey.
You will design and test high quality building instructions with strong focus on ensuring a natural build flow that fits the age of the target group, their motoric skills as well as cognitive skills. With a mindset of change readiness and continuous improvement, you will challenge the ways of working, tools and processes.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Drive projects and pilots on developing physical and digital building instructions, to ensure a smooth and targeted building flow.
• Be an obvious children’s ambassador in your role as Senior BIX developer in the development process and challenge complexity, age marking etc. accordingly.
• Be team oriented and nurturing a team ownership to meet projects expectations and requirements.
• Conduct children tests and integrate test results and observations in your and your teams work and challenge standard methodology decisions
• Live an inclusive behavior both internally in the BIX department and in collaborating with partners across the PMD organization
• Drive innovative activities to continuously improve and strengthen the value for the end user of the building instruction.
• Initiate continuous improvement activities/projects to ensure constant optimization of work processes and tools.
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Building Instruction Experience, we deliver world class building experiences to the physical as well as the digital instructions for the LEGO builders of tomorrow.
We value close collaboration with our business partners, and in our agile approach have focus on open and inclusive dialogues. Our objective is to develop new and inspiring LEGO building experiences with a united physical and digital design language.
Do you have what it takes?• You are a passionate LEGO builder
• You have a background and/or education as design engineer, user experience designer, learning and experience technology education, 2D/3D graphic designer or similar.
• Experienced user of IT tools (MS office, InDesign, LDD, Maya)
• Experience from working in a Scrum team or other agile methodologies
• High level of change readiness and a ‘can do’ mentality and experience driving small/medium projects
• You are a strong collaborator towards the BIX leadership team and constructive communicator in stakeholder management.
• You have a natural approach to integrating quality assurance in every process
• You have a strong understanding of construction principles
• You are flexible and you proactively participate in new challenges and initiatives
• Additional competencies might be graphic and print skills
• Experience from an international company and/or working in a matrix organization
• Advanced communication skills – and English at an advanced level.
calendar_today1 day ago