Senior Manager (BB-CDC52)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Are you passionate about joining the LEGO Group’s Environmental Product Innovation team to influence the company’s environmental impact?If yes, then bring your circular economy expertise and product design knowledge into play and help shape LEGO® products for the future!
You will be the sustainability and circularity specialist on circular product design to help drive the LEGO Group towards more circular products, And we expect you to:
• Apply your regenerative and creative mentality to develop criteria for circular product design e.g. by focusing on disassembly and recycling of components and LEGO bricks (particularly those containing electronics)
• Support LEGO® designers by embedding the circular product criteria into new element (brick) design and wider LEGO products
• Deliver environmental expertise on the use of electronics in products from a circular product design perspective
• Work closely together with the rest of the Environmental Product Innovation team to ensure coherence towards areas like sustainable materials and circular business models
• Promote the LEGO Group as an industry leading company with a dynamic and innovative way to build circular business and products
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Environmental Responsibility (ER) is a globally based team of functional specialists and leaders, seeking to build real impact both inside and outside the LEGO Group. We are responsible for ensuring the LEGO Group fulfils its Planet Promise’ by achieving the highest possible environmental performance through a commercial logic. Demonstrating commercial advantage and driving innovation across the business, we address the entire value chain from the impact of raw materials through manufacture of products, distribution, use, and striving for LEGO Products never to become waste.
Do you have what it takes?
You probably hold a Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Materials or Sustainability subject and/or a Masters in related subjects. And you have:
• Experience with the Circular Economy/Sustainability field
• Has confirmed experience working with circular product design
• Science-based yet creative approach to tasks
• Phenomenal stakeholder management skills
• Structured, analytical and can-do demeanor
• Strong team and collaboration skills
• Full proficiency in English
calendar_today2 days ago