CRA/SrCRA, Denmark (BB-A803A)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to find a cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Our global Clinical department consists of colleagues with institutional knowledge, in-depth therapeutic experience, and robust operational tools. Together, we help clients define and develop clinical programs, minimize delays and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
We have a new vacancy to join our growing team in*Denmark as CRA/SrCRA*. This is a permanent, full-time role and can be based at our offices in Copenhagen or homebased for experienced candidates.
As a PPD CRA, you will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process. Conducts remote or on-site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation. Manages procedures and guidelines from different sponsors and/or monitoring environments (i.e. FSO, FSP, Government, etc.). Acts as a site processes specialist, ensuring that the trial is conducted in accordance with the approved protocol, ICH-GCP guidelines, applicable regulations and SOPs to guarantee subjects rights, well-being and data reliability. Ensures audit readiness. Develops collaborative relationships with investigational sites. Detailed tasks and responsibilities assigned to role are outlined in the task matrix.
Monitors investigator sites with a risk-based monitoring approach: applies root cause analysis (RCA), critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify site processes failure and corrective/preventive actions to bring the site into compliance and decrease risks. Ensures data accuracy through SDR, SDV and CRF review as applicable through on-site and remote monitoring activities. Assess investigational product through physical inventory and records review. Documents observations in reports and letters in a timely manner using approved business writing standards. Escalates observed deficiencies and issues to clinical management expeditiously and follow all issues through to resolution. May need to maintain regular contact between monitoring visits with investigative sites to confirm that the protocol is being followed, that previously identified issues are being resolved and that the data is being recorded in a timely manner. Conducts monitoring tasks in accordance with the approved monitoring plan. Participates in the investigator payment process. Ensures a shared responsibility with other project team members on issues/findings resolution. Investigates and follows-up on findings as applicable.
Participates in investigator meetings as necessary. Identifies potential investigators in collaboration with the client company to ensure the acceptability of qualified investigative sites. Initiates clinical trial sites according to the relevant procedures to ensure compliance with the protocol and regulatory and ICH GCP obligations, making recommendations where warranted. Performs trial close out and retrieval of trial materials.
Ensures that required essential documents are complete and in place, according to ICH-GCP and applicable regulations. Conducts on-site file reviews as per project specifications.
Provides trial status tracking and progress update reports to the Clinical Team Manager (CTM) as required. Ensures study systems are updated per agreed study conventions (e.g. Clinical Trial Management System).
Facilitates effective communication between investigative sites, the client company and the PPD project team through written, oral and/or electronic contacts.
Responds to company, client and applicable regulatory requirements/audits/inspections.
Maintains & completes administrative tasks such as expense reports and timesheets in a timely manner.
Contributes to the project team by assisting in preparation of project publications/tools and sharing ideas/suggestions with team members.
Contributes to other project work and initiatives for process improvement, as required.
*Education and Experience: *
* Bachelor's degree in a life sciences related field or a Registered Nursing certification or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
* Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 1 years as a clinical research monitor) or completion of PPD Drug Development Fellowship.
* Valid driver's license
/In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role. /
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
* Proven clinical monitoring skills
* Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
* Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a working knowledge of ICH GCPs, applicable regulations and procedural documents
* Well-developed critical thinking skills, including but not limited to: critical mindset, in-depth investigation for appropriate root cause analysis and problem solving
* Ability to manage Risk Based Monitoring concepts and processes
* Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
* Ability to maintain customer focus through the utilization of good listening skills, attention to detail and the ability to perceive customers’ underlying issues
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a wide range of scenarios
* Ability to work in a team or independently as require
* Good computer skills: solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
* Good English language and grammar skills and fluent in Danish
* Good presentation skills
**Job:** **Clinical Research Associates*
**Organization:** **DK BU*
**Title:** *CRA/SrCRA, Denmark*
**Location:** *DK-DK-Copenhagen-Copenhagen DK Ame Jacobsens*
**Requisition ID:** *183361*
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
calendar_today3 days ago