Graduate, Business Development (BB-FCFBA)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Would you like to kick-start your career and at the same time be a part of the ongoing development of a true retail success story?
The graduate programme in Business Development is here to develop and grow some of JYSK’s future talented generalists and leaders by providing a framework for accelerated development.
As a Graduate in Business Development, you will be involved in solving real life business problems, setting the strategic direction and participate in driving high-profile projects that will ensure long-term competitive advantage in JYSK. Projects are determined by our strategy, work across functional areas and cover strategic, tactical and operational levels. You will be exposed to all levels of the organisation, as a member of the JYSK Executive Management Team typically sponsors our projects.
- You will support on our main strategic projects in Business Development
- Your will drive projects that will ensure that you develop relevant competencies
- You will work with the management and across many different business areas
- You will cooperate with specialists at the head office in Aarhus, at the regional head office in Flensburg and get the chance to work with stakeholders across some of the 27 countries where JYSK operate
You will be involved in different tasks such as:
- Defining project scope, developing actionable plans and following up on progress
- Facilitating and preparing material for decision forums and meetings
You bring dedication and you…
Have a structured approach and know how to think strategically, operate tactically and set a clear direction for the project teams. Your strong sense for business makes you a confident decision-maker, and you thrive in an environment where you have a plan until you make a new one. You are able to present your points in an easily understandable and convincing way.
- You have finished or will soon finish your Master’s degree within business or similar – where you can demonstrate excellent academic performance
- You have 1-2 years of experience from a relevant full-time or student job
- You are a quick learner, who is able to quickly understand new business areas, which enables you to participate in discussions with fact-based arguments
- You are comfortable with collaborating with stakeholders on all levels of an organisation and cultures
- You are trustworthy and able to establish good relations with key stakeholders
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A diverse job with exciting and challenging tasks that will offer a steep learning curve and valuable insight into a true international retail success story
- To be part of an ambitious department where we take pride in our work and strive to exceed expectations in everything we do
Expected start will be around September 2021. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Development Manager, Nicolai Høgh at +45 6166 1317 or email@example.com .
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested” before 21 March 2021. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
calendar_today11 hours ago