Health Economist, Healthcare (BB-73850)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward. We are currently looking for experienced candidates for a position as Health Economist to join our Healthcare team based in Denmark but working with clients around the world.
You will work with different assignments within health economics in order to support the successful execution of client projects focusing on the use of data, both financially and clinically, in order to support different technical solutions aimed at driving the healthcare sector forward.
Assignments range in complexity from consulting services to solution implementation. The team is responsible for planning, supervising, and managing projects in close collaboration with the Government entities and private stakeholders.
You will assist with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and drive the development of proposals and client solutions.
You are expected to perform quantitative as well as qualitative analyses. You will also be responsible for developing, and sometimes presenting, complete client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies.
You will work with clients to follow up on deliveries, as well as coordinate and execute client onboarding and gather client’s business requirements to support the delivery of assignments.
When facilitating projects, you will collaborate with e.g. the product owner, product development, solution architect, and client managers to plan, prioritize, and execute the client projects balancing customer expectations and the company’s needs and priorities.
It is of great importance that you build trust and confidence by actively guiding internal and external clients throughout the deliveries – including risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management.
Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the scaling of the organization and the extension of our products and service offerings within healthcare financing and reimbursement.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside creative, highly skilled individuals, driven towards continuous improvement and you will be a role model for these behaviors, demonstrating high standards of output and employing enhancements to drive healthcare forward.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· A master’s degree in economics, health economics or similar.
· A couple of years of consulting experience working within the healthcare sector at national level or international level, for example within health insurance, pharmaceutical market access or healthcare financing.
· In depth experience with analysis using national health registries such as patient registries, hospital budgets and the likes. Experience with patient costing, pharmaceutical pricing and the likes is a plus.
· Knowledge of different clinical coding systems including ICD-10-AR, ACHI etc.
· A thorough understanding of clinical coding procedures, activity-based funding and casemix systems such as DK-DRG and AR-DRG.
· You can quickly analyze issues and make decisions on a well-founded basis.
· Experience with writing client proposals and tenders.
· Superuser of the Microsoft package and experience using SQL, SAS, SPSS or STATA.
· Fluent in English (oral and written) is essential.
The healthcare team is a fast-growing group of collaborative, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals. In our never-ending quest for opportunities to harness the value of healthcare data, we are at the center of IQVIA’s advances in areas such as machine learning and cutting-edge statistical approaches. Our efforts aim at improving the lives of thousands of patients and citizens across the Globe.
You will join this high-profile team to work on healthcare financing projects around the globe by implementing ground-breaking solutions to healthcare issues within different healthcare financing structures. The healthcare economists work hand-in-hand with e.g. developers, management consultants, data scientists and healthcare experts across the wider global healthcare team, leveraging a vast variety of anonymous patient-level information from sources such as electronic health records.
We work with both clinical coders, experts within healthcare financing and stakeholders at ministry level within healthcare systems across the globe.
calendar_today4 hours ago
info Full time