Executive Client Lead (BB-16D36)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:We are looking for an Executive Client Lead for Experian, based in Copenhagen.
The Executive Client Lead is responsible for managing and delivering high value deals as assigned by the Strategic Sales Director. Deals that qualify as high-value deals are typically large in value, complex in product and service mix and are usually of a highly competitive nature.The Executive Client Lead will have ownership and full executive accountability for the end to end deal lifecycle from point of inception to contract signature including handover to delivery.
Key responsibilities are to achieve sales targets by focussing on the assigned high value deals across EMEA. The role involves managing both client and internal stakeholders with an emphasis on C-level expectation management. The role is responsible for orchestrating Experian Enterprise Architects and Solution Engineers to position the optimal mix of products and services to the client and is also responsible for liaising with Commercial and Bid Managers to ensure efficient deal process management.
The role holder is also responsible for acting as a trusted advisor to client decision makers and influencers during the deal process and will manage a smooth handover to on-going business consultancy resources post deal closure.
*Deal Management. The ECL will:*
* Present alongside local Experian team as the single point of senior contact for the specific opportunity / deal
* Build authentic senior relationships and invest in C-level trust with external Client stakeholders alongside local Experian stakeholders where they exist
* Understand the client’s case for change and overlay with Experian's proposition
* Recognise the client’s priorities in accordance with the ‘client buying cycle’ and help build the case for change by creating compelling events
* Participate in PR, event activities where it is conducive to the client’s case for change
* Demonstrate responsibility for NPS results and action plans related to the sales, RFP response and contracting activities
* Facilitate Executive interactions where required to bolster Experian’s partnership position
* Where required, advocate client needs back to Experian in order to drive and inform market and product Planning
* At any given point in time the ECL will be assigned to a specific portfolio of deals at the discretion of the Strategic Sales Director
* It is the ECL’s responsibility to manage priorities, activities and resource focus depending on the status of the opportunity/deal in accordance with the client buying cycle phase
*Sales Process Management. At a minimum the ECL will:*
* Use tools such as Solution Mapping and Negotiation Planning to manage the levers of a deal with transparency and collaboration
* Contribute to strong opportunity forecast management as well as possess a keen understanding of in-year revenue impact
* Collaborate with the local team to manage deal status and forecast cadences using SalesForce
* Enforce SalesForce as a single source of truth
* Oversea deal information data quality alongside the local team
* Work with assigned bid and commercial manager for adherence to EMEA Sales Governance
*Experian Collaboration, Knowledge and Brand. At all times the ECL will:*
* Work with Systems Architects and other subject matter experts to demonstrate working knowledge of our products and services and their benefits
* Demonstrate the ability to influence and leverage he Experian organisation
* Demonstrate knowledge of, influence and leverage the EMEA go to market plan as well as that of the markets associated with assigned deals
* Work with Solution Engineers to prepare and present professional proposals, presentations and demonstrations which demonstrate clear benefit and competitive advantage
* Research Experian solutions and their value propositions to build credibility
* Understand Experian's competitor landscape to orchestrate competitor eliminating strategies
* Understand any relevant regulatory impacts on Experian and our Clients to build credibility
* Demonstrate authenticity by living the Experian Brand through Digital Selling / Social Platforms
* Communicate Experian Vision in all internal and external interactions
* Impart the importance of overall client service to others in the organisation
* Advocate a culture of full accountability for pre-sales, delivery and after-sales service
*Broad Market Knowledge. At a minimum, the expectation is that the ECL will:*
* Cultivate a curious and innovative mindset
* Have a broad knowledge of the market and our competitors
* Build broader knowledge into presentations to customers
* Contribute to thought leadership particularly on digital selling platforms by conducting market research to gain insight
The role is high-profile with frequent exposure to senior management and external clients. The successful applicant will need be presentable, confident and articulate. Underpinned by keen commercial flair, the ability to work to tight deadlines in a highly competitive and highly pressured environment is a fundamental requirement.
*Education and Qualifications*:
Degree or equivalent standard
* Experience of orchestrating large multi-disciplinary deal teams a sales function within large regional/global organisations.
* Experience managing all levels of stakeholders from junior to C-level.
* Experience of managing multi-million-dollar, complex sales from inception to contract signature.
* Experience of front-line negotiation with specialised negotiation functions such as procurement.
* Experience with solution, legal and commercial contract parameters.
*Skills and Abilities:*
* Able to adopt a confident and persuasive verbal and written communication style
* Able to interpret technical features into commercial benefits
* Able to manage moderate complexity and ambiguity independently
* Able to monitor market trends and industry directions
* Able to use complex information effectively to simplify systems and make sound business decisions
* Build and leverage internal and client relationships
* Facilitate and coordinate resources
* Handle difficult or unpleasant customer stakeholders
* Leadership and management of sales/customer service resources
* Judgement to independently recommend or test a solution and discuss the pros, cons and alternatives
* Manage and run workshops and seminars
* Highly proficient negotiation skills
* Perform under pressure and juggle conflicting priorities across several deals
* Provide sustainable client solutions
* Understanding of managing high worth customer relationships and growing revenues through deal value maximisation
* Highly proficient at relationship building at senior and C-Level
* Able to influence the complexities and decision-making processes of a large organisation and work independently, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and also as part of a team
* Work to tight timelines
* Working in and with cross functional teams
**Job:** **Sales & Business Development*
**Title:** *Executive Client Lead*
**Requisition ID:** *21323*
calendar_today2 days ago