Enterprise Architect – API Evangelist (BB-81425)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Do you have the skillset and passion to take apart our SAP platform and rebuild in a much better way to match future needs?Help us liberate our data from the semantic prison of the monoliths and set teams free to create innovation with the enabling layer around the core while still securing compliance and operational integrity.
“We believe that the best companies have the best architectures”.With the motto of “architecting the digital tomorrow” our EA team is set out to secure the coherent creation of business capabilities and connecting them with applications, information and technology to achieve our digital aspirations.
Our team consists of a smaller group of our most passionate and senior end-to-end digital experts. We work very closely together and because each brings special knowledge and a unique background our culture ensures there is room to put your ideas to the table in a dynamic conversation about architecture and then we unite to speak with one voice about the architecture direction. We want to refrain from becoming the Ivory tower by also ensuring that the product & platform teams are part of developing and delivering on the overall architectural direction.
Join the conversationRight now, we are heavily involved in developing a new IT Strategy and a 5-year Technology Roadmap. The reason for this is the recognition of the Executive Leadership team, that we need to significantly dial-up investments in digital technology across the LEGO Group.
The team calls out investment themes for the digital transformation. Thus, we ensure compliance between enterprise transformation activities and technology directions. We do that by providing principles, policies, standards, and guidelines. The team also reports architecture and technology measures and metrics to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). A mission to drive desired behavior in the organization and show ELT how the digital transformation is progressing.
Do you have what it takes:We need a forward-thinking colleague! A proactive, curious pragmatic. We need an architect to help solve our biggest problems with the ability to target relevant partners with precise progression focused communication while ensuring a clear story line. Also, our future colleague has the courage and motivation to stand up for the right architecture. We believe this is the mentality that guides us onto the best path for solving business and technology challenges. Besides that, we are looking for these experiences and skills:
• Excellent persuasive oral and written communicator in english
• 10+ years of experience as a lead solution architect and/or enterprise architect. Even better with recent experience in modern microservices and event driven architecture and using de-composition patterns on monolithic architectures in an international or global company – preferably with footprint in China.
• Solid strategic outlook as well as practical experience with modern software engineering practices, enabling APIs at scale with API economy, inner sourcing, test driven development and building automation for continuous delivery across multiple platforms
• Experience in architectures that enable SaaS integration to the Enterprise Landscape.
• Recent hands-on experience with software defined technology/software development/containers and cloud platforms. -Enabling modern development with fast cycles; also on legacy platforms and with a global scope.
• Experience from working with a product led/agile organization
• Experience with leading architects in a community of practice or through a dotted-line relationship
• Deep knowledge of the business processes in a manufacturing/retail company, alternatively from digital media company.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and experience engaging and discussing with senior management.
Hear your future leader:
"This position is a unique global learning ground for understanding the entire technology landscape and organization within the LEGO Group. Also, the position offers significant exposure to a wide range of senior stakeholders in the LEGO Group, making it the perfect grooming ground for a senior leadership career in various areas of the LEGO Group!"
calendar_today5 days ago