Key Account Manager, East Denmark (BB-901CD)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Join a team who takes relationships with customers to a higher level and set a new standard within pharmaceutical industry!
Novartis intends to own the way of developing treatments and solutions for a vast area of unmet medical needs. Our teams of hardworking, diverse, and performance driven people are committed to finding solutions for our patients. We have an ambitious aspiration of redefining the industry standards to reach twice as many patients twice as fast!
Being a Key Account Manager within Novartis means that you are a key player in making this happen. To support this mission, the specific purpose of this position is to secure a longer term blueprint for each key account; define, set and measure account goals; engage with varied account partners, and bring value solutions to address their needs.
**Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:**
• Establishes and manages trusted relations with relevant account stakeholders, HCPs, key decision makers and influencers within disease area; Takes accountability for acquiring top management insights and relations, in-depth account insights and what impacts account and brand adoption, as well as regional/national decisions and guideline implementation; Acts as Novartis voice towards account from time of commercial launch.
• Promotes customized brand value proposition and solutions beyond the pill to all partners in order to maximize brand adoption. KAM is accountable for targeted sales results.
• Defines key accounts, leads and owns the account management; keeps updated key account plans in CRM system and leads account reviews with cross functional account team, establishes goals and actions.
• Builds and executes business plans with a focus on patient centric projects and solutions within assigned territory in co-creation with marketing and medical teams, as well as with the key stakeholders.
• Responsible for effectively using digital channels and digital solutions to engage with account key players and influencers. KAM feeds need from key account to brand team to enrich content creation and development of digital service offerings.
Key Account Manager, East Denmark
**What you’ll bring to the role:**
• Holistic understanding of the healthcare system, stakeholders needs and patient journey insights
• Ability to build solid medical knowledge in disease area, disease management, diagnosis and treatment options
• Joint value creation, entrepreneurial approach/solution orientation/agility
• Good Eye For Business, appetite for data, analytical skills
• Digital and technological savviness
• Emotional intelligence, strong communication, great teammate
• Role Specific Operational Excellence: Key Account Management, Project Management, Communication skills (6IBs), Influencing skills
• Preferred location: East Denmark (Zealand area)
Competitive salary, sales bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
**Why consider Novartis?**
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
**Imagine what you could do at Novartis!**
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
**Join our Novartis Network:** If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
NOV HLTCR DNK
calendar_today1 day ago
work Novartis Pharmaceuticals