Hematologist, Hematology specialist, Denmark (BB-AC5E8)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The Section of Haematology diagnoses and treats patients with benign and malignant haematological disorders and diseases related to blood, lymphatic system or blood-forming organs. The section consists of subdivisions such as DVT (blood clot in the leg) -Ambulatory Section, Fair Meadows Section and Hematological Sender Section.
- Specialized in Haematology
- Interested in Lymphoma, blood Cancer, Bone marrow Cancer, Benign blood disorders and Myeloproliferative diseases
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
calendar_today1 day ago
work AM Global Medical Recruitment