Senior Software Engineer- to build high-end global digital experiences (BB-A2959)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior Software Engineer- to build high-end global digital experiences
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10759
+ - Information Technology
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to have a huge impact on our systems that are used by 30 million+ users around the globe?**
We are looking for passionate techies who wants to build high quality digital experiences and be part of an ambitious full feature team, working on cloud based solutions to make quality products and secure platforms for children to explore.
• Engineer products to the highest standards of security and data privacy by implementing and following LEGO Group security and data privacy principles from ideation to production release and beyond.
• Design and build end-to-end applications through close collaboration with other product team members, that follow high standards such as modern design patterns, architectural principles and documentation.
• Ensure product stability, robustness and reliability.
• Improve operational efficiency by developing automation tools for daily tasks.
• Strong collaboration skills and a true phenomenal teammate.
• Suggest and define future stories to support the Product Owner by challenging ideas/opinions.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
You will join the LEGO® Account team within the Consumer Platform Technologies department which is responsible for our consumer identify management system and a wide range of content pipelines and services that powers our digital experiences. With a focus on great engineering craftmanship and modern cloud architecture, security and quality is not an afterthought for us. It must be built into the fabric of our applications and services from the beginning, using automated tests and build/deploy pipelines.
In this role you will work in close collaboration with Consumer Engagement Technologies and other partners on digital products that reaches millions of kids and adults worldwide. You will join a highly-skilled international team that eats agility for breakfast and values individual talents and team spirit, where playing and having fun is a coordinated part of working.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• Bachelor or Master’s degree within Comp. Science, Software Engineering or similar proven experience from similar position.
• solid background in software engineering with 2+ years’ proven experience.
• experience with C#/.NET or similar programming languages and feel comfortable adapting depending on how to build the best and most valuable solutions.
• experience with security in web based solutions.
• experience with operating high performance solutions in cloud, e.g. AWS, Google or Azure.
• experience with databases, both relational databases and NoSQL
In addition, it would be good if you also have:
• experience or the will to learn more about the AWS infrastructure setup related to web applications (e.g. DNS, CDN, Load balancing etc.).
• curious about exploring new technologies and opportunities.
• ability to bridge and connect across development teams, as well as persuade and influence partners.
• passion to drive technology, through technical leadership on engineering and architectural practices and standards.
• Forward-thinking communication skills with ability to align the teams on sophisticated technical decisions.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group