Site Initiation Clinical Research Associate I (BB-1C9A6)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
The Initiation Clinical Research Associate is specialised in Pre SIV activities and will be assigned & accountable for managing and driving the strategy for the Pre SIV / start-up tasks of the study. The Initiation Clinical Research Associate also supports protocol amendments if applicable.
• Act as Parexel’s direct point of contact with assigned sites, accountable for quality and delivery during the start-up phase.
• Build relationships with investigators and site staff.
• Conduct, drive and manage country specific feasibility and/or site pre-qualification and qualification activities, which may include:
- Preparation, negotiation, and facilitation of execution of Confidentiality Agreements (CDA), Clinical Site Agreements (CSAs) and any amendments.
- Conduct remote Qualification Visits (QVs).
• Generate visit/contact reports, using judgment to identify site issues and problem solving to direct resolution.
• Develop strategy to configure, distribute, and collect, and review and approve, high quality country specific and/or site specific documents or essential regulatory documents (SRP) and any updated or amended regulatory documentation.
• Customize, review, and negotiate as needed, country/site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF), translations (within parameters of country/regulatory/client requirements), and customize and negotiate any amendments.
• Prepare and submit IRB/IEC and MoH/RA (if applicable) application(s), resolving conflicts, determining appropriate follow up until receipt of final approval.
• Submit all pertinent documentation to the trial master file as per project plans/sponsor/company policy.
• Forecast, develop, manage, and revise plans and strategies for:
- IRB/IEC and MoH / RA submission/approval,
- Site activation,
- Patient recruitment & retention.
• Update and maintain appropriate Clinical Trial Management systems (CTMS) in a timely manner.
• Promptly identify, use judgment and knowledge to address and resolve or escalate, any site question and/or issue, including but not limited to: potential issues or risks with site activation timelines, issues with patient recruitment strategy, deficiencies in training, data quality or integrity, study non-compliance, etc.
• Facilitate and support allocated sites with access to relevant study systems and ensure they are compliant with all project specific training requirements prior to study start.
• Actively participate in Investigator and other external or internal meetings.
• Update all appropriate Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) on an ongoing basis, including performing regular reviews of site level data in clinical systems (e.g. CTMS, EDC, IVRS, and SIS) and ensure timely and high quality data entry compliance from sites, manage and submit all relevant documents to the Trial Master File (TMF), ensuring first time quality, and distribute study documents to site including configuration of Investigator Site Files if applicable and on-going maintenance for completeness and quality.
• Ensure that assigned sites are audit and inspection ready
• Monitor and maintain compliance with ICH-GCP and applicable international and local regulations.
Qualifications• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred)
• Problem solving skills
• Able to work independently, seeking/taking guidance when necessary.
• Sound presentation skills.
• Ability to interact professionally within a client organization with the support of manager or CRAII/III
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, to evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios, and achieve project timelines; apply understanding of study protocol(s).
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Maintain a positive, results-orientated work environment, building partnerships and collaborative relationships, communicating with team(s) in an open, balanced, objective manner, modeling the high performance culture values.
• Maintain a working knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, international and local regulations, Parexel SOPs, other Parexel / Sponsor training requirements and study specific procedures, plans and training.
• Ensure basic understanding of project scope, milestones, budgets, and strive for high quality, timely, and efficient delivery.
calendar_today4 days ago
work Parexel International Corporation