Senior Unity Developer (BB-715C6)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior Unity Developer
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10791
+ - Information Technology
+ **Language** EN
**Do you have a passion for developing applications, tools, and software components for sophisticated software solutions? And do you have solid experience with multiple platforms?**
Then this is your opportunity to join a diverse and passionate group of designers, developers, business analysts, and producers that take pride in enabling the design and development of the next LEGO products and build/play experiences!
• Create software that enables the creation of apps that connect to toys
• Create and construct the platform to deliver top-tier LEGO® experiences for use both internally and with established fans, as well as people new to the brand
• Work in a cross-functional development team, collaborating across a full value-chain in software & product development
• Ensure world-class quality and the strong LEGO® values that consumers expect from our brand
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
We work with an agile mindset to deliver seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with the LEGO Product Development organization.
We develop software solutions for complete lifecycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• A Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree such as Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent working experience
• Required mastery of C# and one or more of: C, C++, Swift, Java/Kotlin/Android, Git, and GitLab CI
• Experience creating applications for multiple platforms, including Windows, OSX, iOS and Android and a good grasp of complex software solutions
• A high degree of focus on writing high quality, maintainable code
• 5+ years of experience with Unity3d
• An ability to translate user stories and customer requirements into good software designs
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
In the LEGO Group we want to reach even more kids in new markets to give them the unique LEGO® experience, and most of them will get that experience in a digital realm before they build with physical bricks. These kids may not know any adults who can teach them how to build with LEGO® bricks, so it is imperative that our digital building experience is good enough to carry that responsibility.
calendar_today1 day ago
work The LEGO Group