Promotions Manager (BB-40AA7)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10710
+ - FMCG – Fast Moving Consumer Goods
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to help us keeping our promise to the builders of tomorrow? To celebrate LEGO® Play, humor and stories, while promoting the value of learning through play.**
Then, join our amazing team in Billund.
• Responsible for mapping and maintaining the global ordering process for promotional items across LEGO® Regions and Business Units, including both brick and non-brick items.
• Collaborate with LEL counterparts, PMD, portfolio management and other stakeholders to determine resources and output of ad hoc promotional product requests.
• Create and maintain consolidated overview of brick based promotions, aligned with PMD.
• Work with external promotions partner to develop suite of LEGO® Branded promotional products and process for ad-hoc requests.
• Work with Outbound Licensing, Sustainability and Corporate Quality to create a sustainable and purposeful product portfolio aligned with TLG ambitions.
• Establish and own internal selling in process for promotional product portfolio and capabilities.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
Licensing and Extended Line (LEL) supports the LEGO® mission of inspiring the builders of tomorrow. In LEL, our consumer promise is to “Celebrate LEGO® Play, humor and stories, while promoting the value of learning through play”
LEL works with 3rd party licensees and Brand partners to develop LEGO®-Branded products that help consumers fall in love with LEGO® system in play, as well as deliver differentiated products and experiences for LEGO® Branded channels.
The Retail and Marketing team within LEL works with Licensing partners, Outbound Licensing and LEGO® regions/markets to activate and drive local synergy of our Licensing and partnership programs.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing or related work experience.
• 3-5 years experience in consumer packaged goods,with a focus in licensing, marketing or sales.
• Ability to process map in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders.
• Project management experience.
• Key account management experience.
• Ability to travel as business requires .
• Solution minded; Ability to navigate complex issues.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Highly detailed focus.
• Ability to network with individuals across variety of functional areas.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today1 day ago
work The LEGO Group