BizOps IT Risk Management and Compliance Lead NPP91 (BB-A9BD5)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
BizOps IT Risk Management and Compliance Lead NPP91
- Ensuring the material risks are identified, documented and managed within approved risk appetite.
- Conducting periodic and ad-hoc risk assessments as required for all the services within the perimeter of the program using both quantitative and qualitative assessment techniques.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of risk registers and supporting the monitoring and reporting of material risks.
- Ensuring the organizations Control Framework is operating effectively and provides adequate assurance that the organizational processes mitigate the key material risks.
- Develop risk and control processes that implement best practices and ensuring all processes are documented, reviewed and updated regularly.
- Participating in meetings with customers and regulative authorities to discuss about the current risks and mitigation plans.
- Quarterly risk review meetings with executives and program owners to provide an update on top risks, compliance activities, and operational maturity.
- Oversight of the provisioning of privileged access.
- Participation in periodic crisis response exercises.
- Carrying out a structured follow up on audit activities, participating in the audit closing meetings to be aware of new risks identified by internal audit.
- Setting up efficient processes ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Coordinating between assurance activities in the organization (e.g. activities carried out by Compliance, Risk Management and Internal Audit)
- Timely and high quality reporting to relevant governance forums across the organization.
- Working with a global team spread across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring junior colleagues.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ email@example.com_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
**Requisition ID:** R-120471
calendar_today2 days ago