Commercial assistant (BB-E08A5)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Job DescriptionCommercial Assistant, Sandoz, Denmark
3! Are the number of countries the Commercial student assistant is directly impacting, supporting the commercial organization within The Nordics.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Tracking and follow ups on activities assigned
• Making entries into different systems
• Providing administrative support
• Lifecycle management of marketing materials
• Communication with internal stakeholders
• Support of the Scandinavian commercial teams
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Marketing experience is a plus
• English and Danish: very good written & fluent spoken (Swedish is a plus)
• Flexibility, proactive mindset and communication skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability
calendar_today2 days ago
info Regular, Part Time
work SDZ DNK