Sr. Project Manager (BB-54AA6)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Sr. Project Manager
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10609
+ - Project Management
+ **Language** EN
• Drive the yearly novelty development of FIRST LEGO League products, for the DISCOVER, EXPLORE and CHALLENGE programs in close collaboration with our Competitions Team.
• Ensure the product development team follows the LEGO Education and The LEGO Group standard processes.
• In collaboration with Order Management, Supply Chain and external partners secure an efficient supply chain and product compliant setup.
• Facilitates and drives cross team meetings, incl. planning sessions, risk workshops, demand planning etc..
• Manages project budget in close collaboration with our finance partner.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Project Manager will be part of the highly dedicated and experiences Project, Portfolio and Quality (PPQ) team. We are responsible for supporting all projects and programmes in LEGO Education in order to achive high quality delivery on time and on budget.
The Project Manager will be focusing on supporting our Competion team that are responsible for planning and excuting all competitive programmes like First LEGO League (FLL) in close collaboration with external partners.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• Relevant certifications in project management like PMP, PRINCE2. AgilePm or similar
• 3 years experience in working with Project Management or related working areas like team management.
• Understanding and preferably practical experience in working with standard processes like the LEGO Development Process or similar.
• As a person you are very structured with a passion for documentation and well defined plans
• Good Project Management toolbox including key areas such as planning, estimation, risk management and informal team management.
• Domain knowledge from the Edtech industry with a passion for education and learning.
• Highly advance English skills
As a person we expect you to be proactive and self driven with excellent communication- and collaboration skills.
Experience from working with competition programs like First Lego League or similar.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group