Product Designer (BB-A3468)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As a Product Designer, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the com-plexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
Take conceptual ideas and define them into a useful and valuable product experience.
- Work independently with direction from the Product Design Lead on your team.
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Engineers, and other partners to craft an intuitive, cohesive, and delightful experiences from product conception to launch.
· Rapidly develop site maps, user flows, wireframes, mocks, and production-ready specs. You will be responsible for the entire design process for your team.
· Collaborate with the rest of the design community within Maersk to ensure a consistent and cohesive experience across Maersk products.
· Ensure product design deliverables adhere to high design standards.
· Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar of quality.
· Contribute and be an active participant in the evolution of Maersk’s design system.
· Build a deep understanding and passion for the core user challenges that we are trying solve
· Experience in partnering with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and other stakeholders to identify user research needs and conduct usability tests.
· Occasional travel to users locations, both in Maersk offices and on vessels to conduct user research and share insights with the product team
We are looking for
· BA/BS in HCI, Product Design, or a related field.
· 2-5 years of experience with responsive desktop and mobile experiences, product, interaction, and information design.
· An understanding of user-centered design principles.
· Expert knowledge of any of these design tools: Sketch, Figma, Axure and Invision; coding skills is a plus.
· Experience in responsive design.
· Experience working in an agile development process and/or Iterative UX environment a plus.
· Experience working with design systems a plus.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints when designing for multiple platforms.
· Proven ability to collaborate and to communicate ideas and design rationale.
· A strong and clean visual design sense.
· Be happy in an environment that is undergoing large change.
We’d like you to provide a portfolio with real-world experiences demonstrating a full spectrum of design thinking, visual, and interaction design experience.
calendar_today4 hours ago
work Maersk Group