Senior Quality Manager (BB-B9595)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Are you passionate about combining technology and toys?Do you want to make a mark in developing new ways to secure the quality in Play and Learning experience for our builders of tomorrow?Then, you might be the one, we are looking for!
Core Responsibilities• Define and run project streams to secure relevant Quality Assurance (QA) activities in Product, Technology and Equipment development projects in close collaboration with sponsors and leads in Product Development, Engineering and Quality teams
• Drive evaluation and recommend QA activities based on technology readiness levels linked to deliverables at development gates
• Build the quality strategy for verification and validation of LEGO® products while securing line-of-sight of Product and Customer requirements
• Be responsible for objectives and target setting for quality requirements and performance
• Recommend Quality go/no go decisions
• Sparring with project and sponsor leadership teams on tradeoff decisions, priorities, capability building, allocation of resources related to quality assurance in development projects
• Report, intensify and mitigate risks and critical project matters related to quality and technical feasibility
• Engage and build Quality Assurance capabilities with colleagues across Product Development, Engineering and Quality teams in areas of DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) /PPAP (Product Part Approval)
Play your part in our team succeedingChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do.
Join a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary Quality Driver Team that lead Quality Assurance and Risk mitigation in Technology Development programs and related projects to assure a high quality play and learning experience across LEGO products.
Development teams across business, creative and technical disciplines are supported in developing a proactive quality mindset based on play and learning requirements and data driven decision making.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Design or Business development related field
• Minimum 5 years work experience (Quality, Product Design, Mechanical/Electronic/Software Engineering, Project Management), preferably from a larger global company.
• APQP, DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) or DFX experience and preferably experience with project management
• Driver/lead profile with a structured/detailed a pproach combined with motivational and engaging people skills
• Experience from interdisciplinary development activities in moulding, assembly and electronics industry will be a huge advantage
• Ability to activate statistical tools and advanced quality tools (QFD, FMEA, SPC, …) as both enablers to secure play experience and in tough trade-off discussions
• Expected up to 50 days travelling a year
• Advanced English – both oral and written
As a person we expect someone who has excellent collaboration, facilitation and communication skills, since you engage with both hardcore engineers, creative people and leaders. Besides, you enjoy being a coach/trainer and you have a huge passion for technology in Play and Learning solutions.
Naturally, you have a positive mindset that fits the LEGO culture & leadership behaviours: Collaborative skills, securing Motivation & Engagement while using your curiosity, bravery and focus to understand, engage and progress in the projects.
calendar_today1 day ago