Senior Frontend Developer (BB-01B5F)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Monsido is a fast-growing software company founded in 2014 in Denmark. We are a one-stop SaaS Platform that offers all of the key insights needed to optimize website user experience. Monsido quickly and effectively scans websites to ensure they are meeting user expectations. We also enable compliance with legal requirements and identify issues and key statistics that could impact web accessibility and online presence.
Our industry-leading platform offers a wide range of functionalities designed to help improve the user experience. Today, Monsido has a global presence with our headquarters located in Ballerup, Denmark and branches in Sydney, London and San Diego.
Our mission is to empower our customers to achieve a perfectly optimized and accessible online presence. Our vision is to revolutionize and simplify the way user experience is done so every visitor is ensured a positive experience.
At Monsido, you have the chance to learn and use several different programming languages and frameworks, so we can promise you will never be bored.
Your typical week might include:
- Working on developing new features
- Planning and shipping features
- Fixing routine bugs
- Ensuring the service is fast and reliable
- Working with tools like Github, Jenkins CI, gulp, webpack, Jasmine, Protractor, Puppeteer and NodeJS
Things we believe are meaningful for this role:
- You are proficient in both reading and writing in English - this is a must as all internal communications are conducted in English
- Have a good eye for visual quality
- HTML and CSS experience
- Have experience with Angular and NodeJS
- Experience with AngularJS is a huge bonus
What our development team has to offer:
- Challenging projects where you’ll be able to utilize all your skills
- Being up to date with TypeScript, Accessibility, i18n
- Very talented and passionate coworkers
- Workspace with “learning” at its core
- Celebrations for major feature launches
- The opportunity to make an impact on our culture and future tech stack as well as features
- International development team with 7 different nationalities out of 15 people combined
Why people love us
Our culture is people-centric, open, and innovative. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skills and unique talents, with great opportunities for both personal and professional development. We believe that a fun and professional workplace empowers people to achieve better results. Working for a company like Monsido gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our platform is used by leading organizations to improve their user experience and website accessibility.
What else we have to offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Grow together with an already global company
- Work together with a highly competent development department
- Lunch scheme at our great in-house canteen
- Free gym access at the big in-house fitness center
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Social events and much more
If you are interested in joining a growth-stage tech company and this job sounds like a good fit, we definitely want to hear from you.
Monsido is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Monsido does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. Monsido also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Data Policy Statement
Monsido is the controller of the personal information you submit in your application through the recruitment system, TalentHub by LinkedIn.
When you apply for a job through TalentHub, you accept that we register and collect the personal information you provide us with in your application with exhibits including any video presentation and photos, in your resume, and otherwise.
We may share your application with our employees that are involved in the recruitment process you have applied for.
We keep your application and any other information you have provided to us until the recruitment process has been completed and for a period thereafter for as long as we consider your application relevant to us, but under no circumstances for longer than 6 month(s).
You can always reach out to us directly to have your application removed prior to the 6 months has passed. You can do this by contacting us on email@example.com.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted the above mentioned Data Policy
- are declaring that the information submitted to us is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your later dismissal
- are giving your freely consent to the processing of the submitted and later collected information
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full time