Student worker in Supply Chain (BB-2E528)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your knowledge in a global company, and contribute to some of our supply projects, initiatives and tasks towards IT and Product Development?Would you like to try out your potential in a dynamic team, where you will gain a broad End-2-End understanding of our supply chain?
Core ResponsibilitiesJoin Novelty Interface, in the Global Operations & Excellence team in Supply Chain. Your main focus will be to support different business development tasks in Supply chain, with your strong communication skills and analytic sense. You will be working together with supply chain, but our stakeholders are widely spread throughout the organization, in Billund and globally.
You will support the team wit a variety of tasks:
- Drive and conduct masterdata checks, securing correct sourcing masterdata for future products
- Handle communication and creating a communication platform on a big supply chain/IT project, supporting the Product Owner
- Play an active role in finalizing a Sourcing footprint analysis, or handling different tasks when implementing sustainability activities in supply chain
- Have the opportunity to be a part of meaningful projects and tasks, which support our ability to deliver future products
Play your part in our team succeedingAt Novelty Interface you will be part of a highly experienced team of 14 colleagues, who builds bridge and coordinate between Supply Chain and Product Development. We identify and risk mitigate Novelty complexities, ad handle the coordination between Novelty projects and Supply Chain, secures correct sourcing masterdata and aligns throughout the value chain.
Additionally we handle a number of roles in different projects and ad hoc analysis. Towards IT our Product Owner drives a number of IT based projects, and the rest of the team plays different roles in projects and analysis in collaboration with e.g. Engineering, Sustainability and Procurement.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are ready to welcome you in a world of interesting initiatives, processes, knowledge sharing, and experienced colleagues, who likes a good discussion and a laugh. Expect to get responsibility, to be met as a trusted team member, and have a chance to create value for others – and for yourself.
Do you have what it takes?
• As a person, you are open-minded, self-motivated and able to deliver as planned
• You are curious, a strong learner, and you see collaboration and knowledge sharing as vital factors to succeed.
• You are passionate about working with data, IT & business dev., and curious about scrum/agility
• You like details and creating structure, but you also enjoy collaborating and taking part in dialogues
• You are able to start in spring of 2021 and work approx. 15hours/week in parallel with your studies
• You are currently at 2nd/3rd year of a Bachelor degree in a relevant business-related field like Business, Economics & Administration, IT or Management Engineering, and you have 2-3 years until finishing you education (incl. a master).
• Proficient in English, and Student at a Danish University (with reasonable travel distance to Billund)
calendar_today4 days ago