Platform Product Owner, Offer to Agreement (BB-2E395)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
We offerpossibilities to attend conferences, workshops and meetups
At Maersk, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress
We value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. Show More Key responsibilities
The Platform Product Owner is responsible for bringing the platform’s vision in his or her area of responsibility to life. This includes setting the strategy and overseeing the development of multiple innovative software products. We do this to create an industry-leading customer experience that will delight our customers around the world.
• Define the long-term strategy and translate it to a data driven operational plan.
• Define the customer centric KPI’s and build a closed loop mechanism to monitor and report on these.
• Build partnerships with technology leaders and our large-scale global technology organization to build cutting edge software solutions that enhance the customer experience
• Launch market-leading software products and solutions to create sustainable competitive advantage.
• Be the customer’s ambassador in various Maersk forums.
• Lead innovation and thought leadership in our journey to change and digitize the Logistics and Services industry.
• 7+ years’ experience in developing and selling digital products
• Experience in articulating and executing a customer-centric digital strategy, ideally in B2B end-to-end Logistics and Supply Chain or CPQ, CLM or pricing consultancy
• Experience managing and influencing a diverse, global team of product managers, UX and design, content, marketing and ecommerce, in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
calendar_today21 minutes ago
work Maersk Group