Environmental Data and Compliance Specialist (BB-A94C8)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Environmental Data and Compliance Specialist
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ - United Kingdom
+ **Job ID** DK10355
+ - Business Management
+ **Language** EN
**Do you want to help the LEGO Group eliminate its environmental impact?**
Bring your energy and inspiration to help us deliver on our Planet Promise commitments!Work through key partners to reduce the environmental impact of The LEGO Group through a combination of commercial logic, engagement, and external reputation. This role will assemble all relevant information in the entire value chain and ensure the organization use data to achieve their long-, medium- and short-term ambitions.
• Ensure the company remains in a leading position on climate and environmental responsibility by:
• Leading and handling the data collection and reporting elements related to Environmental Operations
• Develop a coordinated measurement and management platform that enables us to forecast and report our environmental impacts
• Drive a culture of data-based decision making throughout the Operations organization e.g. accurate tracking of renewable energy and waste data
• Ensure transparency in our environmental reporting
• Through industry knowledge, enable us to stay in sync with the latest standard methodology including the selection and adherence to relevant standards e.g ISO
**Play your part in our team succeeding!**
Environmental Responsibility (ER) is a globally based team of functional specialists and leaders with vision seeking to build real impact both inside and outside the LEGO Group. ER is responsible for ensuring the organization fulfills its Planet Promise by achieving the highest possible environmental performance through a commercial logic. Demonstrating commercial advantage and driving innovation across the business, the team addresses the entire value chain: from the impact of raw materials through manufacture of products, distribution, use, and onto eventual reuse or recycling
**Do you have what it takes?**
You probably hold a bachelor’s degree in IT, analytics, engineering, business management or similar. You might also have experience working in a leading brand company, FMCG, engineering consultancy etc. and:
• Experience of implementing long-term data and compliance strategies
• A track record of delivering solid change projects in reporting and compliance processes.
• A good understanding of data management and collection
• Using data to build meaningful insights, enabling others to act sustainably
• Full English proficiency
The right candidate also has:
• Experience in working with environmental data is an advantage but not necessary
• Capable of embedding sustainability in an organization by creating ownership of issues with a diverse range of partners using data
• Able to take industry standard methodology and translate it into measurable activities and targets
• Self-motivated and happy to work in a team with an agile approach
• Able to tackle problems in an innovative and creative manner
• Resilient and adaptable, able to deal with the challenges that change management brings
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has real desire to eliminate its environmental impacts. You will be part of a team that looks at activities related to energy, waste, water, nature-based solutions, supply chain activity and employee engagement. If you want to make a difference, then this could be the role for you."
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group