Vice President, Digital & Business Enabling Finance (BB-35AE4)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Vice President, Digital & Business Enabling Finance
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10532
+ - Finance/Controlling
+ **Language** EN
The LEGO Group is seeking a senior global finance leader that will enable and financially safeguard an ambitious and critically important digital agenda.
**Still curious? A bit more context in how this role will financially steer our digitalization journey:**
Recently, we embarked on a significant company wide digital transformation. The intent is to (1) infuse technologies that will personalize and elevate shopper, customer, and consumer experiences around the world (2) and modernize ways of working for employees across the organization.
Over the course of 2020, our digital and technology agenda continued to gain momentum. As we enter 2021, this area is one of our biggest bets for the future. Given the agenda, appointing a trusted Finance Partner to co-drive the business in close collaboration with our CFO, CDTO, and respective leadership team will be a key lever to lift this ambition to reality. This role will provide a strong and effective steer toward delivering key digitalization milestones; through championship of strong financial leadership, risk avoidance, follow-up, and accountability.
In addition to the above, the team led by the Digital Finance Partner will also provide partnering towards several other key, business enabling functions including People Operations & Development (PO&D), Finance, Governance, Business Services and Strategy & Transformation (FGB&ST) and Corporate Affairs which includes our prioritized sustainability agenda.
There will be projects the Vice President will co-deliver with our CFO, including but not limited too; delivering on our technology roadmap, expansion in China, and will be the owner of target setting, financial performance management and planning for the digital organization.
**Your role in leading and energizing teams:**
This position will report directly to our CFO and will be an active and value-adding member of several global leadership teams.
You will be a passionate leader committed to inspiring a team of 10 talents; setting clear direction, engaging in functional sparring, and deliberately focusing on development.
Across the broader organization, you will help build a digital mindset into Finance – and Finance mentality into Digital!
**What will you already have in your toolbox:**
- Deep multi-national financial acumen; with broad business partnering experience across multiple business areas.
- Experience in supporting digital transformation; strong digital and technology understanding.
- Refined ability to navigate both at a high strategic level and dig deep into data and insights to shape strategies, recommendations, and decisions.
- Champion innovation in new way of working and tools.
- Proven track record of strategic contributions, business planning, operational excellence and results delivery in collaboration with multifunctional partners. High discipline in handling important metrics and complex / heavy budgets.
- Ability to thrive and create impact within a global organization; strong listener, communicator and influencer, effectively engaging across organization. Both brave and comfortable in sharing a point of view and handling challenging dialogues.
- People leadership: inspiring and engaging style leading, enabling and developing highly effective teams.
- Talent champion that actively promotes diversity and inclusion.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group