Graphic Designer (BB-0F2E9)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10731
+ - Product Design/ Development
+ **Language** EN
**Are you thrilled to bring the LEGO® products to life and can you deliver world-class product communication? Come join us!**
With your strong passion and graphic experience, you bring our LEGO® products to life with engaging creative and visual product communication and storytelling - targeting both consumers and shoppers.
Main focus in this 9-month interim position will be development of packaging and marketing pages for building instructions – which also are used across digital platforms.
• Translate brief and design direction into strong graphic execution on product communication.
• Provide graphic craftmanship and know-how through all stages from layout to artwork.
• Cocreate, align and collaborate across many internal stakeholders – from Marketing, Model Design and Project Management
• Develop and present high visual and creative graphic output.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Graphic Art team is responsible for the visual and creative execution of LEGO product communication. We are a dedicated team of specialist within graphic design, photography, computer generated imagery (CGI) and color retouch.
**Do you have what it takes?**
The ideal candidate has a background as Graphic Designer and a minimum of 3-5 years of agency experience.
Furthermore, you have
• Proven experience within Adobe applications – especially Photoshop as well as creative storytelling and visual expression
• Solid experience with packaging /product communication
• Preferable experience with 3D software
• The ability to work within deadline and constantly evolving environment.
• Digital understanding and capabilities
• Self-management – Planning and managing own tasks, time and deadlines.
Finally, you thrive in a creative environment, where we succeed as a team and you speak and write English fluently.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“You will play your role in bringing the LEGO products to life, inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow!”
If this opportunity has caught your interest, use the APPLY NOW button to submit your application. Please include your portfolio as a file (max. 2 MB per file) or link, a motivation letter, and a current CV in English. Applications without a portfolio will not be taken into consideration. We will review applications ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible.
calendar_today2 days ago
work The LEGO Group