HEOR Manager (BB-39864)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Job Description15+! Novartis has more than 15 launches and line extensions planned within the next 3 years across our 5 franchises in the Nordic Countries. As a part of a successful Nordic Market Access Team this role will be important supporting strategic and operational work related to market access.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implements strategies at a country level, contributes to the timely listings and contract renewals of Novartis brands.
• Interprets payer research results to develop solid insights on explicit and implicit needs of payers. Leverages payer environment knowledge to develop optimal brand pricing, market positioning, and stakeholder influence strategies.
• Delivers high quality product listing agreements and develops negotiation strategies in collaboration with the Health Policy and/or Access Team.
• Develops and maintains expertise on local decision making processes & uses this expertise to develop innovative pricing & reimbursement models.
• Provides pricing input to launch sequencing and monitoring, with countries & region, via governance bodies.
• Takes part in several cross functional teams and the Nordic team of health economists.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• Understanding of National Health Care, regulatory environment of drug P&R and Listing processes
• Proven deep understanding of HEOR research concepts and methodologies
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills
• Experience as a Health Economist on the payer side would be a big advantage
• Fluent in Danish and English both verbal and in written
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
calendar_today1 day ago
work NOV HLTCR DNK