Software Engineer (BB-3AF5B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a Software Engineer (Associate) in Kainos, you’ll be responsible for developing high quality solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. You’ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience of building and testing modern software applications
• Experience of applying common design principles and patterns
• Experience of working in a collaborative team environment
• You’re flexible and overcome obstacles to get the job done to achieve personal, team, and business goals.
• You actively look for better ways to do things using your imagination to find fresh solutions to complex problems.
• You are always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being transparent and truthful when dealing with others.
• You treat others as you would like to be treated being encouraging, accepting and supportive to everyone you deal with.
• You share information, knowledge and experience, understanding the mutual benefits of team working.
• Exposure to modern version control and Continuous Delivery pipeline techniques
• Experience of troubleshooting issues within development and test environments
• Exposure to multiple programming languages and data storage technologies: SQL/NOSQL.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate issues to other technical people, and sometimes to non-technical people
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
We're an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a basic background check , however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn't relevant to the role. It's important to note - failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences. Kainos has a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders (available on request).
calendar_today2 days ago