Project Management Assistant in Business Development (BB-6C6CD)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Corti develops technology that helps healthcare workers make critical decisions in the heat of the moment. We imagine a future where all healthcare workers can be augmented by artificial intelligence to better diagnose patients, reduce uncertainty, and eliminate fatal errors.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, security, and computer science. We work hard to achieve our mission of “Ensuring that every person on Earth has the best, most informed medical assessment at their fingertips in the attempt to eradicate preventable misdiagnosis forever”, and are constantly learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
We are looking for the world’s foremost problem-solvers, visionaries, scientists, and engineers and take the recruitment of the best talent very seriously. If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and learn. We will assure you that you will be met by like-minded people who will enable your personal and professional growth.
This is an opportunity to be part of our journey in building a cutting-edge science & engineering practice to be proud of.
Do you enjoy making plans for the future, coordinating projects, and building key relationships? Do you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments? Are you the one bringing structure and organization towards realization? Then this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join us as a Project Management Assistant to support business development projects funded through grants.
As a Project Management Assistant, you will be directly reporting to our Head of Commercial Team. You will work closely with the other Business Developers and support them in their efforts to obtain funding and create strategic partnerships with research institutions, governmental organizations, and private companies. This is a very critical task, as it will enable Corti to achieve its ambitious growth trajectory. Our current focus lies on Corti's demand generation for our products. We are in a stage of rapid expansion of our business, which makes it very likely that new opportunities for you will arise along the way.
Note: This is a part-time, student assistant position. The main working location is Copenhagen.
What does this really mean?
- Manage the project deliverables and reporting
- Work cross-functionally with Corti's technical teams to deliver on time
- Support in internal and external communication
- Support project activities, such as meetings, workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Prepare the materials to support new funding applications & projects (e.g. Gantt Charts, Work Packages, Risk Analysis, Budget)
Need to have:
- Completed minimum 4 bachelor-semesters in a relevant field of study, e.g. International Business, Economics, Management, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Relevant project management experience.
- Interest in learning about soft funding of research and development
- Highly organized individual, who’s ready to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving start-up environment.
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze legal and financial documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Danish
- Based in Copenhagen
- The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week), and starts as soon as possible at our headquarters in Copenhagen
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in the center of historical Copenhagen. Here, we offer breakfast, lunch, coffee & tea, 'Whiskey Wednesdays', running coach once a week, reading clubs, bi-monthly social activities, and much more
- Semi-flexible remote working options (e.g. working from home in agreement with your manager)
- Team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones)
- We will support you and give you the opportunity to learn and grow
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Send us your application, including the following:
- CV (maximum two pages)
- Cover letter
- Grade-transcripts dating back to your high-school
- One project of which you are particularly proud. For example: A commercial project you have developed, campaigns you have built, a research paper that you published, or another piece of work that you truly enjoyed doing and that will tell us more about who you are
You are welcome to extend your application by other items if you find them particularly relevant for this position at Corti.
calendar_today1 day ago