Head of Transformation Office (BB-9A4FD)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Head of Transformation Office
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10618
+ - Information Technology
+ **Language** EN
**Are you a curious and hardworking transformation enthusiast who is eager to continuously learn and enable your team to succeed?**
Bring your learning approach, your communication skills and expert knowledge to the table and help us transform into a truly global Digital Consumer Company!
You will build and enable a team of 10 specialists within program- and portfolio management, communication and change planning. As part of your role, you empower the team to keep their eye on the ball, be brave in their decisions and take a curious approach when delivering on the three responsibilities below:
1) Master planning and communication
Incremental tasks within this subject area include:
· Keeping a cohesive plan for the transformation on a strategic, tactical and operational level.
· Integrating plans for enabling workstreams and lead/communicate strategic risk and dependencies.
· Making plans and objectives visible to different audiences in the organization and communicate the overarching "why".
2) Portfolio management
Here, important responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with domains and workstreams to set objectives and timeline with respect of strategic cross-domain dependencies.
· Aggregate data on outcomes and standardize reporting (e.g. progress statement).
· Run quarterly business reviews and re-purposing of investments.
3) Program management
As a final area, assignments here include:
· Leading selected workstreams (e.g. HR and Finance) to duly deliver desired change enablers according to the masterplan.
· Lifting the aspirations of the workstreams and challenge outcomes.
· Reporting progress, facilitating removal of roadblocks and raise to leadership upon need.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Transformation Office is set out to drive the overall master plan and communication of the transformation alongside establishing the new portfolio execution structures that
accelerates the organization's ability to translate the strategic direction into execution while continuously optimizing business value of investments.
We will play a key role in redefining the LEGO Group into a Digital Consumer Company which calls for a transformation of how consumers, shoppers, partners and colleagues experience the LEGO® Brand.
**Do you have what it takes?**
We are open to various educational backgrounds as long as you have the right learning approach, the right skillset to further develop and have a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a relevant subject area.
To be able to empower and lead this agenda and team, we envision you:
· have several years of people leadership experience from a multicultural organizational setting.
· have vast experience with program- and portfolio management or relevant business/strategy development experience from management consultancy.
· are adept at leading change programs in a global company setting.
As a person, you:
· have excellent liaising skills and can navigate in a diverse landscape with executive leaders.
· can translate complex challenges in a simple way to your partners and peers.
· easily build relations; securing followership and delivering through others.
· look at the bigger picture on challenges and opportunities and balance where to focus to secure the biggest impact.
· love learning and always seek to increase the ambition of team contributions.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group