Software Project Manager (BB-C94D3)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Are you passionate about leadership and enabling teams and individuals to deliver their best work? Do you have experience in delivering complex software products? Do you want to help build the next generation of satellite communication equipment?
Then this may be the right position for you.
Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Software Project Manager to join the software organization participating in a wide range of product projects. Software developers work in close cooperation with hardware and mechanical engineers to create world class satellite communication equipment. Software development is in a transition phase switching to an agile way of working project by project.
This role is based in KGS. Lyngby, Copenhagen.
**As a Software Project Manager your key skills and qualifications will ideally include:**
* Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* At least 5 years of industry experience from software development
* Proven record with project management of software projects sized 20+ developers
* Experience with agile methodologies and scrum development processes
* Excellent understanding of embedded software development and a fair understanding of hardware development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Danish would be desirable
Ideally, you possess most of the following qualities and can document how you have applied them in previous positions:
* Agile mind-set and ability to lead in a flexible organization with a pragmatic yet results-focused approach
* Customer focus and emphasis on delivering the right product at the right time and right quality
* Setting direction by clearly articulating project goals and what it means in terms of delivering on team and individual level
* Ability to set expectations and hold individuals and team members accountable to their commitments
**As a Software Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:**
* Making our software development projects a success in terms of involvement, motivation and keeping commitments
* Leading the planning and execution of projects with 40+ software developers
* Enabling efficient co-ordination between agile teams
* Measuring of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Requirement Management
* Change management
* Risk Management
* Interdisciplinary collaboration with mechanical and hardware engineers
* Making sure that needs, suggestions and reflections of teams and individuals are heard and acted upon
*Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham SATCOM*
**About Cobham SATCOM**
Our satellite and radio communication terminals perform in the most challenging and remote environments on land, at sea and in the air. We design and manufacture these high performance products under the EXPLORER, SAILOR and Sea Tel brands providing customers with outstanding performance, value and support through our global sales and service network.
For more information please contact Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
## Job Category
*Job Category:* Project Management
*Primary Location:* DK-Sjælland-Lyngby
*Organization:* CCC - SATCOM
*Job Posting:* 15-Feb-2021, 8:54:48 AM
*Recruiter:* Claire Mcdougall
*Req ID:* 318160
calendar_today3 days ago
work Cobham Mission