SAP Functional Solution Architect (BB-D98E1)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Reference No: 327
Location: Denmark : Copenhagen
At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:
Everyone matters. We believe that no one person is better than another.
Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.
Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Functional Solution Architect is responsible for participation in design, innovation, and implementation of new and existing Zalaris Managed Services-solutions - SAP Payroll modules.
• Lead and manage work on larger change orders
• Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally
• Participate in pre-sales activities
• Participate in Zalaris Architect Forum
• Work on external billable work when needed
• Train and mentor Functional System Analysts and Junior System Analysts
• Minimum 5 years of working experience within SAP Payroll or Time areas
• Experience in all relevant aspects of SAP Payroll/Time implementation processes: business process analysis, system configuration, documentation, and production support
• Good understanding of the role and importance of new technologies for improving user experience and how that corresponds to SAP Payroll/Time -products
• Analytical mind to interpret market-trends in SAP Payroll/Time
• Fluency in English
• Proactive and self-driven personality
• Team player
• Agile mindset
calendar_today22 hours ago