Software Developer – Polyglot Engineer (BB-DAE57)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you using a TDD approach to writing code? Is pair programming the way you enjoy working?Help us shape the future foundation of how kids learn through technology. Do this without being stuck working with monotone tech stacks and bureaucracy.
Core Responsibilities• Champion well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
• Balance technical debt with continuous delivery
• Help build playful learning experiences for students
• Collaborate with product management and design teams to understand product weaknesses
• Prototype, iterate and launch code daily
Play your part in our team succeedingWe’re hiring programmers to join our software team to work on both customer-facing products and internal tools, developing features, handling technical debt, and iterating across our stack from firmware to UX to help define our experience. Our main goal is to keep our students and teachers learning happily, and to deliver a consistently appealing experience across all of our products around the world’s classrooms.
Do you have what it takes?We’re looking for programmers with proven experience who have a bias for action and propensity for dialog. LEGO® Education programmers co-create with business, design and firmware by influencing initial feature requirements, streamlining dev-sec-ops, test-driving code, and coordinating ongoing improvements for deployed features. If you’re interested in building elegant software with far-reaching effects in education, come say hello!
Ideally you would be:
• Experienced within at least one tech stack and greatly interested in working with other stacks.
• Passionate about creating generative experiences for those who use our educational products
• Excitement over a collectively owned, test-driven, pair-programming environment
• Champions well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances technical debt with continuous delivery
• Interest in complex product development problems -- we use Typescript, React, Swift and Python on the software team, but you don’t have to know them yet
• Ability to travel to classrooms in Denmark each quarter to watch our products in use
We'd love to see:
• Prior experience working on an extreme programming team
• Deep knowledge of test driven development
• Knowledge around embedded systems.
• Knowledge of Bluetooth (web/native)
calendar_today1 day ago