Program & Partnership Senior Manager, Responsible Child Engagement (BB-CA7F7)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Program & Partnership Senior Manager, Responsible Child Engagement
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10612
+ - Health and Safety
+ **Language** EN
**Are you passionate about digital child safety & wellbeing and interested in delivering impactful engagement and skill-building programs for children and parents? Come join us!**
Bring your program management expertise to the table and help deliver on our ambitious plans to engage and empower parents and children in our Digital Citizenship Program
The Social Responsibility organization brings our Planet Promise into action, delivering the LEGO Group’s responsibility priorities within the social area. We believe children are our role models, and we know that play is critical for their development. Therefore, our programs focus on the development and safety of children.
The purpose of this position is to build on and maintain the LEGO Group’s status as a trusted leader in implementing and promoting responsible child engagement online and offline, supporting the LEGO Groups strategic commitments towards the Children's Rights and Business Principles, and to innovate ways to engage and empower children to become responsible digital citizens.
• Be the program lead of the LEGO Group Digital Citizenship Program incl. develop and lead project planning and execution, progress reporting, activation of and engagement with internal stakeholders and key external partners
• Further develop program concept and value proposition together with key stakeholders (Sustainability Engagement team, Digital Kids Engagement, LEGO Games etc)
• Identify program performance and impact measurements and lead data consolidation and reporting.
• Working across departments and teams, innovate ways to engage parents and children on digital safety and wellbeing topics, empowering children to become smart and responsible digital citizens
• Together with the team, identify new partners – local and global – to further develop the program and to expand reach of parents and children, and drive execution of partnerships together with relevant business functions.
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Responsible Child Engagement team, which is part of the Social Responsibility organization, sets the strategic direction for the LEGO Group’s work with children’s rights and responsible engagement with children, in particular in a digital environment. The team works to identify and lead initiatives to boost existing efforts and to drive innovation within responsible child engagement and digital citizenship and oversees the Digital Child Safety Policy and the Child Safeguarding Policy and related guidelines. The position will report to the Director, Responsible Child Engagement.
**Do you have what it takes?**
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor, masters or other relevant degree such as social science, communication, media studies, politics, or pedagogy or equivalent working experience as well as 5-7 years of proven experience working with CSR, child rights, online safety and wellbeing, sustainability engagement or communication, or other relevant experiences.
You bring a solid program and project management experiences and experience from working across culturally diverse settings for a global brand/ organization or in a global team.
As a person, we expect you to demonstrate:
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Curious, focused and brave behaviour
• The ability to independently seek solution with can do and pragmatic attitude
• A Creative and an innovative approach
Post covid-19, approx. 20 days of travel a year will be expected.
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Children are truly our role models, and whenever we engage with the children, we always put their interests first protecting and enhancing their rights!"
calendar_today3 days ago
work The LEGO Group