Danish Speaking Travel Agent to Sunny Athens (BB-4F2C6)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest flight centric Online Travel Agencies and build your career in tourism? Our client is on the lookout for talented Danish speaking professionals to join their team in Athens.
About our client:
Our client a diverse, dynamically growing team of 1000 and is one of the leading global flight-centric Online Travel Agencies with billions in annual gross sales.
Their headquarters are located in Sweden, Athens, Canada and India.
As a Travel agent, you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone, emails and social media requests while handling our reservation systems. Another vital aspect of the Travel Agent position is to promote and sell our flight add-on products as a natural extension of conversation with the customer. Our intention is to provide a more complete service to our customers by travelling with peace of mind and security.
In order to ensure a flawless and positive customer experience, all our agents have a friendly attitude and enjoy helping others!
- Receive & process incoming calls, emails & social media requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight cancellations, rebookings and force majeure situations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Travel Operations department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Enjoy and encourage working with sales
- Native level of Danish (oral and written)
- Excellent command of the English language
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Tourism/ Business Administration or any quantitative subject)
- Experience in the customer service sector
- Experience in working with KPIs
- GDS knowledge will be considered as an asset (Amadeus or Sabre)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- Playing to win
- Accountability & cooperation
- Urgency to be excellent
- The chance to work in a highly paced environment and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy daily breakfast, can play ping pong or join yoga lessons
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, assistance finding an apartment, assistance with the Greek authorities paperwork) in case you reside outside of Greece
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 4000㎡
calendar_today1 day ago
work Nordic Jobs Worldwide