Senior Quality Test Engineer (BB-5DF13)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Senior Quality Test Engineer
+ - Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
+ **Job ID** DK10727
+ - Engineering
+ **Language** EN
**Are you ready to spend your days at work to actually play with the technical LEGO products?**
It is true! We are looking for a Senior Quality Test Engineer to test the LEGO Mechatronics products by repeatedly playing and performing various quality and safety tests throughout the design phases.
As our Senior Quality Test Engineer, you are testing new and exciting mechatronic products that will reach the children in the future. You will do your outmost to ensure that our children will get to play with the best possible toys. You will:
• Perform electrical and mechanical tests on LEGO mechatronic products throughout the development phases
• Create test reports and discuss observations with designers and engineers
• Develop and build electronic and mechanical test jigs
• Participate in developing new test methods
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Quality Test Center (QTC) is a part of the LEGO Corporate Quality. In the QTC mechatronics team, we ensure high-quality play experiences for the end users via our engagement from beginning of the concept phase until production. We interact with lots of different cultural and educational backgrounds; all sharing the same goal of providing superb play experiences to our customers.
**Do you have what it takes?**
Ideally you hold a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline such as mechanical or electrical, or a skilled technician and you have 5-10 years of a proven track record from quality testing of technical consumer products. Moreover, you bring:
• Experience from working with PC applications from the MS Office (Excel) and SharePoint
• Programming skills (Python or similar)
• Six Sigma insights
• Experience from working with robots
• Attention to quality and details, and a structured working style
• An open-minded attitude towards tasks, cultures and diverse professional backgrounds making you a true team player
• Experience in working with data acquisition equipment, e.g., National Instruments
• Experience in using mechanical tools as lathe and milling machine
**Join the global LEGO® family**
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
calendar_today2 days ago
work The LEGO Group