Head of Digital Manufacturing (BB-7FE82)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you looking for a unique career opportunity to shape how the LEGO Group enableOperations with Technology?As head of Digital Manufacturing technologies, you will through your product teams deliver digital solutions with the newest technologies available in the market place. You will lead digital teams and help us build the best solutions with your technical background.
Core responsibilitiesWith your inspirational approach, you build and coach your teams to deliver digital products and services, consumed by colleagues globally within manufacturing. You will be a key person for building digital capabilities and products, that enable Operations to execute Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, Logistics and Warehousing. Your new organization currently consist of 40 people, located in Czech Republic, Denmark, and Hungary. We expect to grow significantly soon, so leading leaders should only energize you even more to take on this role.
Concepts like AGILE, SCRUM and working with a product oriented mindset delivering with iterative sprints are natural to you. Your attitude spring from a digital approach to delivering value through our products and you problem solve with an End to End approach. You do not make things more complex than they have to be and you are used to focus on minimal viable products that dramatically reduce the time from good idea to business value delivered. On a strategic level you will be aligning priorities for Manufacturing technology deployment to all manufacturing sites globally. More specifically you will:
• Lead, Manage & Engage leaders & employees in the global Manufacturing technology organization.
• Bring our agile ways of working and a digital product line organization in own area on to the next level.
• Be accountable for the IT Strategy & roadmap within own area.
Play your part in our team succeedingManufacturing and Supply Chain Technologies (MST) within the Digital Business Technology (IT) organization, are 130 dedicated LEGO® employees located in Czech Republic, Denmark and Hungary. We deliver end to end services and digital solutions to enable efficient and excellent business processes. Together with our Near- and Off-Shore partners, we deploy technology to enable LEGO® operations within the areas of Procure & Supply, Materials & Moulding, Manufacturing and Demand & Fulfilment.
We inspire an agile mentality and relentlessly strive to work by agile methodologies.
You will step into the global MST direct reports team, consisting of fourteen people. As part of the team, you contribute significantly to setting direction and develop the global Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies organization to meet current and future challenges. You report to the Vice President of Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies.
You can expect support and coaching from competent leader colleagues, as you will be a part of a 14 person big leadership team, with people from many different backgrounds. In our organization we have short check-ins daily to ensure we are aiming for value.
Our communication is informal and we to play for everybody to win, not focusing only on sub optimization.
You will work on Technology that in the end will ensure LEGO Products reach millions of kids and adults worldwide.
You will join a highly-skilled international team that values individual talents and team spirit, where continuous development, playing and having fun is an integrated part of working.
Do you have what it takes?• MSc. In IT or business related field like Manufacturing.
• Industry 4.0 certification.
• Documented leadership track record within Manufacturing, either from IT or from relevant business functions.
• 5+ years experience as leader of leaders in a global context.
• Experience with leading agile technology development teams or organizations.
• Preferably experience from a Retail or CPG company with global brand and reach.
• Experience with working with partners on VP+ organizational level.
• Strong communicator that can bridge strategic vision with tactical direction and operational planning for a large global organization.
• Foster a collaborative environment for your teams enabling them to release their potential.
• Support the business in leading the products by applying data and user insights from your team as well as your own experience.
• Known for an inclusive leadership style that fosters Psychological safety.
• Passionate about Employee motivation and satisfaction.
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have:
• Experience with cloud providers like Amazon or Microsoft.
• Experience with implementation of products from vendors like SAP or Siemens and best-of-breed vendors.
• Biased to action over strategizing.
• Experience with SCRUM, KanBan, SaFE or similar.
The position can be based in Billund, Denmark, in Prague, Czech Republic or in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary.
As MST span globally, you should expect 20-30 travelling days pr. year.
calendar_today4 days ago