Child Rights Manager (BB-7BEC0)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Are you passionate about children’s rights in both an online and offline environment and interested in delivering impactful child rights governance across the LEGO Group? Come join us!Bring your child rights expertise to the table and help shape the way LEGO integrates children’s rights into business decisions and ways of working.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe Social Responsibility organization brings our Planet Promise into action, delivering the LEGO Group’s responsibility priorities within the social area. We believe children are our role models, and we know that play is critical for their development. Therefore, our programs focus on the development and safety of children.
Purpose of this position is to build on and maintain the LEGO Group’s status as a trusted leader in implementing and promoting responsible child engagement online and offline, supporting the LEGO Groups strategic commitments towards the Children's Rights and Business Principles. In particular the position will:
• Lead child rights due diligence across the LEGO Group, and together with business identify, address and mitigate any adverse child rights impact (across product development, marketing, communication, digital experiences and touchpoints etc.)
• Support and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues in identifying and leading improvements.
• Together with business, identify and address ways to integrate children’s rights into 3rd party agreements and partnerships.
• Identify and drive ways to build internal awareness on children’s rights, online and offline
• Together with the team, identify further opportunities to support and realize children’s rights, focusing on children’s digital environment.
For the first 6+ months, the position will function as maternity cover for the Child Safeguarding Manager delivering on critical child safeguarding and protection deliveries and thereafter transition into a broader child rights role. Key deliveries for the first 6+ months include: Continue to build and roll-out employee training and awareness activities and lead the integration of child safeguarding into our local community program and partnerships.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Responsible Child Engagement team, which is part of the Social Responsibility organization, sets the strategic direction for the LEGO Group’s work with children’s rights and responsible engagement with children, particularly in a digital environment. The team works to identify and lead initiatives to boost existing efforts and to drive innovation within responsible child engagement and digital citizenship and oversees the Digital Child Safety Policy and the Child Safeguarding Policy and related guidelines. The position will report to the Director, Responsible Child Engagement.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor, masters, or other relevant degree such as social science, legal, politics, or pedagogy or equivalent working experience as well as 3-5 years of proven experience working with CSR, child rights, child safety and protection, or other relevant experiences.
You bring a solid program and project management experiences and experience from working across culturally diverse settings for a global brand/ organization or in a global team.
As a person we expect you to demonstrate:
• Strong communication as well as strong stakeholder management skills
• Curious, focused and brave behavior
• The ability to independently seek solution with can do and pragmatic attitude
• A purpose and value driven approach
Post covid-19, approx. 20 days of travel a year will be expected.
calendar_today2 days ago