Senior Cloud Engineer (BB-9BD8E)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
As an organization with a global presence, joining Maersk is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for you to work with people of diverse talents & backgrounds. We are committed to growing our people, and will provide you with opportunities that broadens your knowledge and strengthens your professional & technical skills.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer you will be in the forefront of defining the building blocks of our future application landscape and executing our digital ambitions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive the agenda of Cloud development compliance-as-code capabilities following a modern cloud architecture patterns in support of our new application platform.
• Lead development and strategy for our Cloud Unified Delivery Model.
• Lead hackathons with our business to prove a business capability.
• Ensuring best practices and cloud Operational Excellence principles are communicated and followed in products and that learnings are fed back into principles.
• Advise product teams on the use of Cloud Technologies and co-create Proof of Concepts or product compliance.
• Develop organisational learnings within your area of expertise.
• Ensure “Secure By Design” practices are widely adopted.
• Be a cloud and agile evangelist to help others realize the value of modern cloud capabilities.
• Support new ways of working like Agile Development, DevOps practices and hackathons.
• Cross-vertical support and alignment on Operational Support best practices patterns.
• Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Self-Serving model.
We are looking for
Technical skills: (Multiple)
• Deep understand on Azure.
• Public cloud experience (Azure, Google, AWS)
• SCRUM/agile development
• DevOps Practices
• Powershell, and .Net, C#, Python, Java, TypeScript
• Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network and security.
• Experience in Cloud security.
• PaaS service in Azure, AWS, Google
• Multi-cloud service models
• Automation practices
• Kubernetes, AKS, GKE
• General understanding about database technologies
• Code re-use and documentation
calendar_today1 day ago
work Maersk Group