SEO Team Lead (BB-3A582)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
- Develop and implement SEO and content strategies to grow traffic and conversions with the purpose of acquiring new customers in one of the most competitive industries.
- Work with Tech teams to improve existing and develop new product features
- Work with the Outreach team by developing link-worthy content and assets.
- Perform competitor analysis to close content and product gaps
- Monitor and report on progress, including website traffic, rankings, and conversions
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Director of SEO
- Monitor the progress of the websites in the team’s portfolio as well as monitoring and reporting the progress of the team in terms of ranking, traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Serve as a link between the team and the Director of SEO, the Outreach team, Tech & Design departments, and other external teams.
- You have a great interest in looking for ways to improve traffic by performing a content gap analysis on a regular basis. Moreover, you are confident in ensuring that the sites are free of technical issues, thrilled to oversee the development of the sites into new areas that yet are to be discovered and can manage and execute an allocated budget within the team.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in SEO, and you are native or highly proficient in written and spoken English – other languages are a plus. You must be willing to relocate to Copenhagen.
calendar_today10 hours ago
work Gaming Innovation Group