Senior Manager, Manufacturing Engineering (BB-C2BAC)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
As our new Senior Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, you will inspire the activities of our engineering, project management and technical documentation team in a global and highly matrixed organization, ensuring development and implementation of state of the art technology and automation, resulting in competitive productions lines capable of delivering quality products within Medical Device at high and stable production rates.
You will be leading a team of seven Engineers, and a Technical Documentation Manager with a team of three employees.
You will be part of the Site Leadership team, reporting to the Director of Operations (Site Manager). This key leadership role will be accountable for leading, managing and allocating resources within the engineering team, delivering on technical projects, validations, compliance improvements, CAPA’s, and supporting ongoing production. Furthermore, also managing the technical documentation team, securing updated and compliant documentation.
What will you do?
You will drive project management to the next level, by securing cross-functional cooperation locally and globally with accountability in delivering the right projects timely and within budget. Key to this position is Role Model Leadership, high-level Project Management skills and ability to balance local day-to-day support with production and other key stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and direction for Engineering covering:
o Engineering – new projects
o Engineering – Sustaining, optimization, validations and compliance
o Technical Documentation
• Member of Site leadership Team
• Drive state of art engineering technical content, and creating the engineering standard work consistent with engineering best practices for plastics product and process design and development, delivering projects efficiently within time and budget
• Be a change agent at the highest level, and drive engagement of your team
• Secure development of critical core-competencies
• Cooperate with Key stakeholders on site and globally within a Matrix-organization
• Communicate, execute and report on project plans and KPI’s
• Ensure safety awareness is a top priority in your team’s daily work and in the projects
• Budget control in own area
Who we are looking for:
a highly motivated and technically strong Engineer with Strong people management/cross functional collaboration skills who can Drive performance and accountability through front-line visionary leadership.
Furthermore, you should have:
• 5 years of Engineering management experience in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment, preferably including management of managers
• Demonstrated cultural change (higher level of responsibility, accountability and engagement)
• Demonstrated success in delivering commitments, building high performing team
• Clear and efficient communication skills – on all levels in the organization
• Fluency in Danish as well as English
• Can work “hands-on”, tactical and strategic
• Bachelor or comparable education – Master is preferred (analytical skills)
• Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles, Six Sigma and/or other effective methods and tools to drive towards high levels of operational excellence
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientic, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Thermo Fisher Scientific