Corporate Tax Compliance Manager – with focus on quality and transformation (BB-000A8)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
A unique and exciting role in one of Denmark’s largest companies managing and advising on Danish income tax matters applicable for all Maersk entities in Denmark
This position will have exposure to various of stakeholders and expand your professional network across functions and geographies.
You will join the Corporate Tax Team, which has tax professionals located around the globe.
You will be located at our headquarter in Copenhagen, together with 20 other dedicated tax professionals (indirect tax, corporate tax, employee tax, transfer pricing and M&A). This ensures a highly professional working environment where we collaborate and use each other’s expertise for sparring.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talents and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
As corporate tax manager you will act as Danish tax expert for a wide array of tax issues.
• Prepare and manage Danish corporate income tax compliance and reporting obligations with a strong sense of quality and details
• Optimize and automate Danish tax compliance processes and controls
• Cooperate with SKAT and manage Danish tax audits and various requests from Danish tax authorities
• Financial reporting of income taxes for A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S;
• Advise and support various internal stakeholders
• Stay updated and implement new Danish tax legislation
• Support and advise internal stakeholders on various projects and business initiatives
We will expect you to keep yourself up to date with developments in tax and adjacent disciplines and participate in relevant courses and seminars.
Much of our work is carried out in teams, and teamwork at Maersk is distinguished by mutual acceptance, respect, dedication, and the belief that we all have something to learn from our colleagues. Experience shows that we achieve more when we jointly pull towards our goal.
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with at least 7 years of practical tax experience from either a Danish multinational corporation or an audit firm.
Further, you hold a relevant academic degree, e.g. CPA, Cand.merc.aud, Cand.merc.jur., MTA or Tax Administration Exam.
You have a strong understanding of Danish tax legislation and financial reporting under IFRS. Preferable you have experience with tonnage tax, but this is not a requirement as long as you have a keen interest in expanding your tax knowledge in this area.
• Are fluent in English and Danish
• Have an analytic and systematic approach
• Are proactive and solution oriented
• Are able to work independently and manage your own deadlines, but at the same time you are collaborative and enjoy working cross-functional
• Enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
As a person you are disciplined and well-organized with a strong emphasis on getting things done timely and correctly.
You have a strategic, proactive and analytical mind-set, you are dedicated to developing high quality and expertise within your field. You have a good sense of humour and actively participates in creating a fun and inclusive working environment.
In addition, you thrive in a fast paced and competitive environment with interaction with many stakeholders inside and outside the organisation.
calendar_today10 hours ago
work Maersk Group