Regional Security Lead (BB-93EEA)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Description:Do you have a passion for providing Clients with the absolutely best security solutions? So do we! And to you love working with cutting edge technology being a trusted advisor for some of the largest companies in the Nordics? If so, you should keep reading!
At Avanade, you will be working on some of the largest projects and clients with a direct possibility to be co-defining the security practice in the Nordics.
The role of the Regional Security Lead (RSL) is to own Avanade’s Cybersecurity business in the Nordic Region. The RSL is customer facing and will play an active role in transforming our client’s Security posture on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
The Avanade Nordic RSL will be relied upon as a deeply engaging leader in the functional Cyber Security business. We are passionate about rapidly growing our Microsoft Cyber Security Offerings in the commercial market across sophisticated Cyber defense or security operations centers or fusion centers, data protection, external threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability management.
Day-to-day you will:
* Sell, lead and deliver Cyber Security client engagements
* Act as a thought innovator to grow the development of new capabilities and service offerings in the areas of cyber security engineering and operations
* Partner with senior leaders across the firm to uncover then prioritize new opportunities and develop go-to-market strategies.
* Lead market growth by engaging in all facets of the business development life cycle, including marketing and proposal refinement.
* Scale and enhance business through attraction and retention of leading Cybersecurity professionals.
* Handle a horizontal business as a member of a fast-paced and high growth environment to seek, identify and lead strong effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft.
* Demonstrate technical credibility to clients and partners as the primary representative of the service offering.
* Lead all aspects of business development, including monthly and multi-year forecasting, lead generation, and pricing strategy
* Work closely with enterprise architects to discover and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design elite security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud-based Microsoft cyber security offerings.
* Lead marketing, communications, and branding techniques in collaboration with corporate marketing and communications support functions.
* Partner with Avanade Sales and Accenture Account teams on individual opportunities to craft our Cyber Security strategy and price to win
* Engage with clients and delivery teams to assist in Perform discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deploy Microsoft security solutions
* Develop evaluation methods that demonstrate current risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for those activities.
* Identify appropriate technology/data sources and steer the collection of data vital to efficiently evaluate threats.
* The ideal candidate must have a proven foundation and the prowess to articulate security and risk-related concepts to key partners.
* 6+years demonstrated ability with leading large and sophisticated Cybersecurity project delivery or management, including addressing people, processes, and technologies for threat prevention and detection
* More than 3 years' experience using MSFT Azure for building Cyber Security offerings
* Able to choreograph highly technical delivery teams, and working with clients to identify efficient solutions, including people, business processes, and technologies based on their distinct and individual organizational challenges.
* In excess of 4 years of with foremost and influential consulting firms, including supporting large and/or heterogeneous engagements.
* Experience with delivery perfection, including quality assurance (QA) or quality control and managing, leading and applying outstanding functional teamwork to meet or exceed client expectations
* Experience in the energy, financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, energy, consumer products, high technology, or digital industries
* Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
* Architecture and security management for both on-premises and cloud-based environments
* Privileged access management technologies
* Subject matter expertise & domain knowledge for key frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 or NIST 800-53
* Creating security framework, SIRRP process and/or forensic handling methods
* Knowledge of host hardening, auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, SEIM deployments, security analytics, anomaly detections, PKI
* Certifications: CISSP, CISM, Microsoft, or other relevant certifications (preferred)
* Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy
* Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
* Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption
* Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
As a consultant, you must be willing to travel to our client locations as needed.
You likely have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Avanade Inc.