Healthcare Solutions Manager, Denmark (BB-6B948)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Join a team who leads innovative projects and co-create solutions together with a wide range of external and internal partners!
As a Healthcare Solutions Manager, you will engage across product life cycle and seek specific problems along patient journey. Patient identification & diagnostics, referral, capacity, adherence & maintenance will be your key themes. Collaboration with internal and external partners will be vital to achieve growth objectives through a series of activities, services, and projects sought to optimize the patient journey.
This is a non promotional role that engages in solutions and projects across the brand life cycle in its entirety. The purpose of this position is to accelerate time to treatment and ensure better patient experience for our priority brands and launches.
**Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:**
• Verifies the needs and challenges, and leads implementation of strategic and innovative solutions tailored to customer needs, with focus on validated critical points in patient journey
• Identifies and scales business opportunities, external partnerships to create customer value for both traditional and non traditional accounts
• Leads projects/solutions along entire life cycle of the brand from -3 years prior to launch to post launch
• Applies solution design development process and agile methodology in project execution; is inventive, and owns timely execution and budget allocation of initiatives in scope
• Builds positive customer relationships to secure Novartis ambition to stay the top tier company and partner to healthcare industry
• Works in a cross functional capacity; interacts with customer facing teams (Medical, Market Access, and Commercial), as well as collaborates with Digital and Patient Journey Acceleration teams
Healthcare Solutions Manager, Denmark
**What you’ll bring to the role:**
• Holistic understanding to the healthcare system and its key players' needs; understanding to patient journey specifics and challenges
• Joint value creation, eye for business, entrepreneurial mentality/agile approach
• Appetite for new technologies; digital savviness
• Emotional intelligence, social skills, great teammate
• Operational perfection: Project management excellence, Agile and flexible approach, Service design and customer experience thinking, Communication skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
**Why consider Novartis?**
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
**Imagine what you could do at Novartis!**
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
**Join our Novartis Network:** If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
NOV HLTCR DNK
calendar_today2 days ago
work Novartis Pharmaceuticals