Junior Metrology Engineer (BB-C8B62)
Found in: Neuvoo DK
Are you interested in measurement and validation, and do you like to bring your curiosity and innovative nature in play to solve complex challenges?Working in this increasingly important role you can contribute with your creativity to craft fixtures and supporting tool, securing the quality of the LEGO® Elements.
Core ResponsibilitiesAs a Metrology Engineer you will craft fixture solutions for supporting verification and approval of elements (holders, Go/No-Go and gauges). Collaborate with:
• Element developer and fixture requester to understand customer needs.
• Measuring technician and approver to understand and implement adjustments.
• Internal and external manufacturers of parts and fixtures.
• Calibration team to secure verification of the designed and manufactured tools and fixtures.
Manufacture prototypes and small series parts and holders in small tool shop and carry out assembly and adjustment of externally sourced parts.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs Jr. Metrology Engineer, you will join our "Elements & Mould Validation Platform team" consisting of 14 highly specialized colleagues, enabling the LEGO Group to verify and validate both elements and mould parts coherently across our value chain.
We do it in 4 groups focusing on "Metrology Platforms and Methods", "Calibration Setup and Execution", "Element Validation Strategies" and "IT Systems & Support".
This position will play a key role in securing that we have supporting tools and fixtures available to conduct the most complicated measuring tasks, and secure that the quality of our moulded elements can be continuously secured in both global qualification and moulding.
Do you have what it takes?As the successful candidate you bring 2-3 years’ experience working with prototypes/equipment engineering in an industrial environment. Relevant technical education within mechanics, equipment design and industrial engineering. Relevant courses/certificates in technical drawing.
To succeed we image the Candidate also have the following proficiencies:
• Knowledge about making/understanding technical drawings and specifications.
• Has experience with professional CAD software, preferably Siemens NX.
• Tool shop experience operating manual milling machines and other relevant tools for doing adjustments and assembly of steel, aluminum, and plastic parts.
• Proficiencies working with metrology and measuring tools in a global manufacturing company.
• Has knowledge working with 3D printing and 3D printed parts.
• Are curious and innovative by nature, coming with creative and inventive solutions to complex problems.
We are an international environment – so of course, advanced English both written and verbally is needed since we work with colleagues and partners globally.
calendar_today1 day ago