CRM Content &amp; Quality Manager (BB-B0400)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk DK
Are you passionate about working with CRM and Customer Communication to drive excellent customer experience? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged, and we are on the hunt for a talented CRM Content & Quality Manager to join the team.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.First Name *Last Name *Email *Phone Resume/CV Select File Cover Letter Select File LinkedIn Profile Website/Portfolio How did you hear about this job? If you have been recommended by an internal employee at Betsson Group, who recommended you?
We are looking for a CRM Content & Quality Manager to take our customer communications to the next level. In this role you should be passionate about customer engagement.
This role will report to the Head of CRM Projects & Global Promotions.
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
• Research promotional user journeys and compliance rules to ensure the quality and accuracy of all content in each CRM channel and market.
• Write compelling & actionable CRM content that employs a consistent clear tone for Betsson Group brands, adhering closely to existing style guides.
• Leverage analytics to fine-tune subject lines, copy, CTAs, etc. to drive improved customer engagement.
• Support and drive A/B tests to optimise CRM promotions and service comms.
• Help the team deliver personalisation and dynamic content through thoughtful content blocks which could be populated with various data extensions.
• Editing and rewriting copy written by other team members when needed.
• Audit and sign-off all promotional material before they go live to customers to ensure they meet the highest quality and regulatory requirements across all CRM channels.
• Proactively assess the current promotional quality and drive the implementation of improvements and efficiencies within the Central CRM team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
calendar_today1 day ago
work Betsson Group